POSB Invest Saver

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before you ask questions, do the following basic stuff.

1) Read the FAQ
2) Do google search

If you really want to invest or trade profitably, you must get the basics right first.

Some people are trolls looking to fight, the most appropriate solution is to press the report button and utilize the ignore button...

jetblack

Banned
Reaction score
I think not only got history... I think he needs help.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

i already know where to put the money to.

thanks for your concern ya

but just wondering if u have an intelligent suggestion?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol that pushy tiong insurance agent already tio pok

and that sorhai mod also realised he had better things to do
Then nothing to be worried about lor.

i already know where to put the money to.

thanks for your concern ya

but just wondering if u have an intelligent suggestion?

Is it necessary to insult people?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then nothing to be worried about lor.

Is it necessary to insult people?

Don't bother replying, he is trying to divert people from the thread...Most likely trying to get the thread locked, the more you reply the more happy he feel...So just ignore him... Don't even quote him, let him know that no one care about his post can already...

jetblack

Banned
Reaction score
Lol as usual always try to act smart and full of dumb theories

Don't bother replying, he is trying to divert people from the thread...Most likely trying to get the thread locked, the more you reply the more happy he feel...So just ignore him... Don't even quote him, let him know that no one care about his post can already...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep ok.........

Emeraldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am planning to switch to FSM. What should I do with my current units with posb? Should I just leave it or is it possible to transfer?

pawn_king

Reaction score
leave it in posb.

i wonder if significant numbers migrated to FSM RSP, POSB IS might offer better rates?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.