Religare Health Trust *Official* (SGX: RF1U)

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fortis healthcare share price for the past 3 months:

cUlmOf7.jpg

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
i got bet. no scared
Agreed.
1)Long term exciting growth of India healthcare sector intact. RHT underlying business doing well.
2) Fortis offer of 90c is low ball offer. 2 years of dividend will eclipse whatever premium they're offering...Vote it down if the manager is not able to get a better offer price. :s8:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, fortis drop a lot today, think market is anticipating something. Even if the buyout fail, I think this counter should be able to hold above 80 cents provided they still pay dividend on time.

hope dun extend deadline... should be tmr or saturday.

anyone punting?

Seah.tt

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, fortis drop a lot today, think market is anticipating something. Even if the buyout fail, I think this counter should be able to hold above 80 cents provided they still pay dividend on time.

can share wats the forward yield of rht at current price??

Seah.tt

Banned
Reaction score

on 5th jan got news sia... then singh still keen to buy rht

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.