SingTel *Official* (SGX: Z74)

leesn74

Reaction score
This one have potential for digital bank licence.. price will soar next mth when it got it.
SG annual fin tech festival begins on 7 Dec and will run for 5 days. Remember Singtel/Grab remains in the race as one of the digital bank contenders. If this happens Singtel's growth will be phenomenal, right?

The transition into a digital bank is a natural progression to both Grab and Singtel as they have both been doubling down on financial services like mobile payments and insurance.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont understand

singtel reach IPO price this year.

20years ago+++ price.

if u invest in singtel

another 20 years will it go back ipo prices again?

is it really worth to putting into singtel?

maybe STI will be a better option.

leesn74

Reaction score
i dont understand

singtel reach IPO price this year.

20years ago+++ price.

if u invest in singtel

another 20 years will it go back ipo prices again?

is it really worth to putting into singtel?

maybe STI will be a better option.
For longist still can get 4 to 5% dividend. Buy some during dips and sell some - overall ~~7% returns.
Investors are holding on as Singtel has a good chance of winning the digital bank license.

tidalstorm

Master Member
Reaction score
Imo, those with singtel shares can hold for 5 years ba. With 5G and digital bank thingy, it looks bright for singtel.

Their tv and land line is up lorry liao. I wonder why singtel why die die dun wan to be like netflix, let user subscribe watch football for 15.99 per month. I am sure a lot of people will take up. Netflix is pops is becos it is affordable.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
SingTel really kumgong, issue scrip @ 2.422 whereby the stock is 2.39 who will opt for it?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Imo, those with singtel shares can hold for 5 years ba. With 5G and digital bank thingy, it looks bright for singtel.

Their tv and land line is up lorry liao. I wonder why singtel why die die dun wan to be like netflix, let user subscribe watch football for 15.99 per month. I am sure a lot of people will take up. Netflix is pops is becos it is affordable.

They will not make money at that price for what they paid bpl for the rights.

eugenetss

Reaction score
SingTel high chance to get the digital bank license.. load up before the news announcement in this mth and dividends paying out in jan 2021 also

tidalstorm

Master Member
Reaction score
Singtel has a tendency of having prolong lao sai. Dun be surprised it will go south further.

Past 2 months, the low gets lower. Looks like funds outflow from sg. I dunno cos those stocks which chiong up and gradually losing steam

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.