Status
Not open for further replies.

13luetooth

Reaction score
ywmuBLx.jpg

This should give sufficient information about transfering of CDP

Initiatives

Reaction score
so if let's say i buy my shares via other brokerage firm and my shares is in my CDP. I can transfer my shares from CDP to SCB. Then when I sell, I will only incur SCB sales comm?

linxiaobei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time it used to be free to transfer shares in to SCB, the charges is levied from SGX for outgoing transfer of shares.

Don't think there's any changes.

Anything that you are unsure, call their hotline and get their name.

Sent from Sun using GAGT

13luetooth

Reaction score
I have just created the account and went to ask them about this issue.

They say CDP to SCB, no fees FROM SCB. but might have fees from ur CDP.
But SCB to CDP, definitely have fees. He is unable to help me check the amount cause of technical issues with his computer. But he was pretty sure there is a fee charge for it.

linxiaobei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But SCB to CDP, definitely have fees. He is unable to help me check the amount cause of technical issues with his computer. But he was pretty sure there is a fee charge for it.
Yep. Outgoing transfer of shares will definitely have charges. You are right in this. $10.70/counter iirc, may need to double check again

Sent from Sun using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yep. Outgoing transfer of shares will definitely have charges. You are right in this. $10.70/counter iirc, may need to double check again

Sent from Sun using GAGT

Is $10 per 1000 shares capped at $100 per counter for transfer from scb to Cdp lahh

They make it free to transfer into scb so everyone transfer all their shares but make it very expensive so they can only sell in scb lah

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Like that only answer half leh, so is need to find out ourselves whether CDP will charge if transfer into scb?

Sent from MBS using GAGT

chowck

Reaction score
All these is quite confusing.

For me, I'll understand in this way:

Depositing shares into CDP, from wherever the source - fee applies.

Withdrawing from CDP, to wherever the destination - no fee charge.

Hopes these help.:)

DestinyDreamer

Master Member
Reaction score
So far I was never charged by CDP leh. The last time I did a transfer was in July/August

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT

I only see cross border transfer charges.

From SGX:
"For securities that are listed both in the Singapore market and other markets, you can transfer these securities between both markets for trading and settlement."
Thats all??? No other information found.

Kippoer

Reaction score
Oh no... I just checked my portfolio and it show no record available. Bought some ES3 few days ago. Where is all my shares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.