HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Like Tree964Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2015, 09:08 PM   #5041
Greater Supremacy Member

Yep. That's the reason why most of us are using scb. Hopefully they will be investing in creating mobile apps for trading with their 1 billion.
Maybe they investing supercomputer in co-location server in sgx to offer algo trading to everyone
Old 17-11-2015, 09:20 PM   #5042
Supremacy Member

Maybe they investing supercomputer in co-location server in sgx to offer algo trading to everyone
Song dah. Pump money and wait for money tree to grow.

Old 18-11-2015, 12:10 AM   #5043
Great Supremacy Member

market order to fill your order immediately, meaning it's sold at the ask price or bidding price of current buyers?
It will be whatever is in the queue but the spread maybe quite wide. All I know is, this market order is not good unless you die die want the stock.
Anyway, if you die die want a liquid stock, just place 1 bid limit order above current price will get it liao.
Shiny Things likes this.

Last edited by Perisher; 18-11-2015 at 12:46 PM..
Old 18-11-2015, 12:44 PM   #5044

Hi,

I wonder if I need to go down personally to submit my application forms for face-to-face verification or would mailing them my forms suffice?

Thanks.
Old 18-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #5045
Supremacy Member

Hi,

I wonder if I need to go down personally to submit my application forms for face-to-face verification or would mailing them my forms suffice?

Thanks.
You need to go down because they need you to sign the documents unless you have account with them and apply online.

Old 18-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #5046
Great Supremacy Member

Hi,

Thanks.
It's better f2f but mailing should do too.
Old 18-11-2015, 01:16 PM   #5047
Master Member

You need to go down because they need you to sign the documents unless you have account with them and apply online.
I had to go down cos I only had a dash account with them apparently not counted as having account with them
Old 18-11-2015, 02:23 PM   #5048
High Supremacy Member

I got esavers and trading acc they still ask me go down check ic. Of course i called in to cancel application. Referring to dash easy application.

But then hor, they nv cancel my mcash acc wor, for fk sia.

Old 18-11-2015, 02:46 PM   #5049

Thanks for the replies. By the way I have a Deg in Civil End and a Deg in Business Management, do I still have to take the quiz thing?

I already have an existing CDP account.
Old 18-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #5050
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for the replies. By the way I have a Deg in Civil End and a Deg in Business Management, do I still have to take the quiz thing?

No, there was nv a need for quiz. Oni got an assessment form which the banker will most probly help u fill up after hearing ur satki credentials. I assume u toking bout equities trading account.

Old 18-11-2015, 07:06 PM   #5051

Just quote the Business Management degree when opening. You have passed the CAR due to education qualification criteria.
Old 19-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #5052

hey,

it's been two weeks since application for the acc. got the letter already but when i login and press online trading, it's still the same issue. the page just goes blank/white and nothing loads.. have tried on multiple browsers. called them but they only ask me to allow cookies and run java script. still doesnt work. tried on my mobile and it doesnt work as well. can anyone please help?
Old 19-11-2015, 09:55 AM   #5053
Great Supremacy Member

hey,

it's been two weeks since application for the acc. got the letter already but when i login and press online trading, it's still the same issue. the page just goes blank/white and nothing loads.. have tried on multiple browsers. called them but they only ask me to allow cookies and run java script. still doesnt work. tried on my mobile and it doesnt work as well. can anyone please help?
Call the rm who did your application.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:05 AM   #5054

Hi guys, need your help and i'm new to the SCB platform. I'm holding on to Viva Industrial Trust and they recently announced new equity offer of 1 share for every 7 held at the price of 0.715.

I'm on the SCB trading platform and I'd like to know how the process works to subscribe to the new equity offer. I understand its a custodian account so will I need to call up the bank or can it be done via the online platform?

Thanks in advance guys! really appreciate your help
Old 19-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #5055
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys, need your help and i'm new to the SCB platform. I'm holding on to Viva Industrial Trust and they recently announced new equity offer of 1 share for every 7 held at the price of 0.715.

I'm on the SCB trading platform and I'd like to know how the process works to subscribe to the new equity offer. I understand its a custodian account so will I need to call up the bank or can it be done via the online platform?

Thanks in advance guys! really appreciate your help
Read this: http://www.investmentmoats.com/portf...nline-trading/
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.