HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Like Tree964Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2015, 08:05 PM   #5071
Arch-Supremacy Member

RM are human beings too. They are also usually wearing a nametag. Always make it a point to know their names and address them by name.

If you want to get promoted to management level, take this as an opportunity to practice your social skills and make it a habit. Address them by name and make eye contact. The most inspiring bosses at the minimum know everyone by name and above that, probably know something about your current job project, your family, interests etc
the branch I went to, the person wasn't wearing any nametag, I looked for it at the start

Rm won't bother with people who use scb to trade one lah
just bluff them say next time maybe want to sign credit card or take loan want to look for them also loh
Old 21-11-2015, 08:07 PM   #5072
Great Supremacy Member

Rm won't bother with people who use scb to trade one lah
Which is why you need to bother them instead. Anyway I bother mine when my account had issues opening. Suffice to say the attitude wasn't good but it works.
Old 21-11-2015, 08:17 PM   #5073
Greater Supremacy Member

Which is why you need to bother them instead. Anyway I bother mine when my account had issues opening. Suffice to say the attitude wasn't good but it works.
Usually just call the Standchart hotline to find the status or anything regarding your account

Rm usually want target those richie rich and high networth people who they can sell their unit trust, insurance, fixed deposit, loan or even structured product to and not those who find $25 is a lot and always looking for the best deal

There was once last year, when I brought my ginna pi friend to open the scb trading account. After everything was completed, my ginna pi friend asked for the guy name card, so that he can directly contact this guy to if the system platform is down but he was declined politely lol. Maybe both of us wear until very lok.

Was told to call the hotline to check for status or any other queries in future. Then the rm just jitao avoid eye contact with us and look at his screen le haha
Old 21-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #5074
Greater Supremacy Member

the branch I went to, the person wasn't wearing any nametag, I looked for it at the start

just bluff them say next time maybe want to sign credit card or take loan want to look for them also loh
Maybe it will work for those who are just out working one
Old 21-11-2015, 09:20 PM   #5075
Arch-Supremacy Member

Usually just call the Standchart hotline to find the status or anything regarding your account

Rm usually want target those richie rich and high networth people who they can sell their unit trust, insurance, fixed deposit, loan or even structured product to and not those who find $25 is a lot and always looking for the best deal

There was once last year, when I brought my ginna pi friend to open the scb trading account. After everything was completed, my ginna pi friend asked for the guy name card, so that he can directly contact this guy to if the system platform is down but he was declined politely lol. Maybe both of us wear until very lok.

Was told to call the hotline to check for status or any other queries in future. Then the rm just jitao avoid eye contact with us and look at his screen le haha
tiagong some very rich ppl sometimes also wear very lok cok one leh.. and some ppl who trade using scb may be rich guy like Perisher..later some time later go back and sign up some big big plan cos have good impression of the guy.. never know when the seed u planted might grow into a tree
Old 21-11-2015, 09:53 PM   #5076
Greater Supremacy Member

tiagong some very rich ppl sometimes also wear very lok cok one leh.. and some ppl who trade using scb may be rich guy like Perisher..later some time later go back and sign up some big big plan cos have good impression of the guy.. never know when the seed u planted might grow into a tree
Must be a chao Uncle wear lok cok Lok cok then got potential one ma..
Old 22-11-2015, 02:40 AM   #5077
Great Supremacy Member

My total asset value is less than 1mil. That should clarify alot...

Most efficient use of time is networking, not hardworking. -Perisher
Old 22-11-2015, 02:41 AM   #5078
Great Supremacy Member

Must be a chao Uncle wear lok cok Lok cok then got potential one ma..
I wear t-shirt, shorts plus slipper on most days but still not rich potential wor...

Most efficient use of time is networking, not hardworking. -Perisher
Old 22-11-2015, 08:14 AM   #5079
Arch-Supremacy Member

100k enough la haha
Old 22-11-2015, 07:13 PM   #5080
Great Supremacy Member

100k enough la haha
100k? Haha, like that many in this forum is super rich.
Old 22-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #5081
Greater Supremacy Member

It's true, my total asset value more than you, I'm at less than $2mio haha
Old 22-11-2015, 07:16 PM   #5082
Great Supremacy Member

It's true, my total asset value more than you, I'm at less than $2mio haha
Rich Sinkie spotted.
Old 22-11-2015, 07:16 PM   #5083
Greater Supremacy Member

100k enough la haha
100k not a lot lah, maybe 500k excluding shares + Hdb bought with debt or leverage is good ba
Old 22-11-2015, 07:26 PM   #5084
Arch-Supremacy Member

guess think only thing that matters to open a stanchart trading account is to get served by a pretty zeh zeh
Old 22-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #5085
Greater Supremacy Member

guess think only thing that matters to open a stanchart trading account is to get served by a pretty zeh zeh
Why don't just go to the counter, ask for the form, fill in yourself, then just pass it to anyone to do final check before u submit?

Unless of course you are also opening a bank account as well
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.