Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my stock got XD on monday but i have yet to received the dividends on my account today.

You will not receive dividends on XD.

You will receive dividends on payment day.

If u are using SCB account, chances are, the dividends will even be later than payment day. :s22:

You can check out the payment date of your stock on SGX.com :D

Example:

Singtel XD: 5 August
Payment date: 23 August

Xlusionist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my stock got XD on monday but i have yet to received the dividends on my account today.

CD, XD and payment date are 3 different things.

If you bought a stock with CD, means you're entitled for dividend, XD implies no entitlement for divided.

Carnesir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone has to start somewhere. Ask if better then dun ask.

Am just grateful pple here at least more patient and willing to share

Lost_Found

Master Member
Reaction score
of cose its good to ask and i am not against ppl asking, but better to gain knowledge b4 going into stock, not the other way round, getting into stock then trying to figure out

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You will not receive dividends on XD.

You will receive dividends on payment day.

If u are using SCB account, chances are, the dividends will even be later than payment day. :s22:

You can check out the payment date of your stock on SGX.com :D

Example:

Singtel XD: 5 August
Payment date: 23 August

Dividend is one day later nia for SCB

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of cose its good to ask and i am not against ppl asking, but better to gain knowledge b4 going into stock, not the other way round, getting into stock then trying to figure out

The best way to gain knowledge, sometimes, is through making mistakes. Haha I personally rather learn from others' mistakes though.

cHAmy27

Reaction score
Asking anyone can this message when you are in the trading page,

[Invalid login, please re-login via Standard Chartered Online Banking! (EG001)]

Basically you can only see stock watch , cannot get real time quotes or other pages

WLM_WLM

Banned
Reaction score
there's seems to be a technical glitch in SCB trading today, called the customer services and was told about it. Bloody hell, pay peanuts get monkeys.

syen81

Reaction score
SCB sux. I applied my account on 30 Jun. Today is 20 Jul, 3 weeks already and I am still waiting and calling them to sort out the issue.

yummyfei

Reaction score
SCB sux. I applied my account on 30 Jun. Today is 20 Jul, 3 weeks already and I am still waiting and calling them to sort out the issue.

wah.. u back to future ar?? today is just 20th june wor?

u apply online or go to the counter? online is usually 1wk+.. counter is more than that.. call them to ask lo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.