Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara666

Reaction score
you need to fill up 2 forms. 1 form to CDP and SCB each. I have soft copies of the forms. But i am not sure if they are the latest. You can print, fill them up and bring down to Battery Road.

There are no fees transferring from CDP to SCB. I guess they are absorbing the fees at the moment.

Thanks. PM you - can you forward me the soft copy? much appreciated! :s12:

gaara666

Reaction score
can we do contra trade on scb? As in i sell some counters amounting to $500 and buying counters on same day amounting to $600. So contra off and remaining $100 deducted from my security trading account

Lost_Found

Master Member
Reaction score
can we do contra trade on scb? As in i sell some counters amounting to $500 and buying counters on same day amounting to $600. So contra off and remaining $100 deducted from my security trading account

u can't contra using scb, its a cash upfront trading

novice8

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new to SCB online trading. I have few questions-

1. How to access to the online trading using iphone? I am always on mobility and i dont have pc with me. Is there any specific url which is compatible to mobile viewing that I could browse to?

2. I placed an order last (Friday) night, the order status is still showing "Acknowledged" today. Why is it so? Are they not accepting pre-order during weekend?

tq

gaara666

Reaction score
Hi guys,

1. How to access to the online trading using iphone? I am always on mobility and i dont have pc with me. Is there any specific url which is compatible to mobile viewing that I could browse to?

2. I placed an order last (Friday) night, the order status is still showing "Acknowledged" today. Why is it so? Are they not accepting pre-order during weekend?

tq
Dont think scb online trading can be used on.mobile. market is closed on weekend of course u dont see a furthet update. Ur trade is locked and will be active when market reopens on mon

w1rbelw1nd

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

tq

I dont know anything about Iphone, but for Android you can just "request desktop site" to trade normally on the web browser. And yes, your trade is being queued now and will be active on Monday

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if you have >$100 in your trading account, then you can do a buy after the sell. dont need to wait for the sell proceeds to come in.

gaara666

Reaction score
I dont know anything about Iphone, but for Android you can just "request desktop site" to trade normally on the web browser. And yes, your trade is being queued now and will be active on Monday

thankss - have tried on android and cfm can trade on mobile.

novice8 - why dont you try on iphone on desktop mode too. Should be ok

novice8

Reaction score
thankss - have tried on android and cfm can trade on mobile.

novice8 - why dont you try on iphone on desktop mode too. Should be ok

Hi sir, tq for the suggestion. I'd checked in desktop view. The viewing layout is not in order and the Online Trade is missing from the webpage :s22:

novice8

Reaction score
Hi guys, says I dispose the shares today, will my purchasing power be increased on the same day too? Tq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.