[News] Huawei launches 5G version of its MatePad Pro tablet

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot be u keep device for life right? At some stage u have to sell and upgrade? Or no?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot be u keep device for life right? At some stage u have to sell and upgrade? Or no?
Keep then upgrade bah. Those that get hw products are daredevils hahaha. Sell other products to fund lol...

Sent from Samsung SM-F900F using GAGT

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MY sets are using global rom which is better than china rom. At least their Netflix can use the latest version and download videos on it. Mine is china rom so got to wait for emui 10.1

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FJQAHgIl.jpg

RockingHorse

Reaction score
The set you are using is global rom. Is your set come with global rom or you upload to it?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The set you are using is global rom. Is your set come with global rom or you upload to it?
China rom that's why emui still 10.01 thus Netflix can't use the latest can't download videos in it. Sad.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't flash leh. Mine china set is china rom. Malaysia set is global rom.

Oh I thought you bought the Malaysia version which has the global ROM... how's the tablet? Better to use than a Samsung? I like the large screen... in fact I prefer larger... something like 12 or 13 inches is better... this Matepad is 10.8 inches is it? Are you running Google apps on it? How was the side loading process? Easy? Works well?

Last edited:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I thought you bought the Malaysia version which has the global ROM... how's the tablet? Better to use than a Samsung? I like the large screen... in fact I prefer larger... something like 12 or 13 inches is better... this Matepad is 10.8 inches is it? Are you running Google apps on it? How was the side loading process? Easy? Works well?
China set is china rom that's the minus point the seller install gms for me. The screen resolution I personally like it better than Samsung.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tec...ook-d-15-matepad-pro-singapore-preorder-price

Global rom coming to Singapore soon! Wonder whether the version comes in wifi only or LTE / 5G.

$898 is a good deal and comes with magnetic keyboard and stylus pen. Will be an iPad Pro and Tab S6 competitor if it has pre-installed GMS.

At $898, with the keyboard and pen, that's a done deal man! Definitely a competitor... I think GMS can be side-loaded...

In fact, I wonder if XDA would start working on a complete GMS ROM for this tablet... it would be easy to do so I think...

dingdung

Reaction score
Huawei Share is a very innovative and useful feature. Similar to MacOS Sidecar but only works for iPad to Macbook and iMac. Huawei Share goes one step further, works from Huawei phones (mate30 and P30 series phones onwards) to Matepad Pro and Matebook series laptops. Additionally it allows reverse charging.

Sent from HUAWEI ELS-NX9 using GAGT

Last edited:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At $898, with the keyboard and pen, that's a done deal man! Definitely a competitor... I think GMS can be side-loaded...

In fact, I wonder if XDA would start working on a complete GMS ROM for this tablet... it would be easy to do so I think...
Very very good deal.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988N using GAGT

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like it is not the 5G version yet. 30% increase in performance for 5G version

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.