AC Ryan very 1st Android Tablet

andy.droid

Reaction score
While searching for more information about ACRyan product specifically the Veolo as I am intending to buy this device in this coming PC show next week. I came across and found these two threads http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/june-pc-show-what-you-planning-buy-3750934.html and http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/pc-show-2012-342/ac-ryan-tab-7-a-3753082.html Is there anyone here that can confirm the specs and the price posted? Including the free gifts :)

If what's on the link is True then I might buy this as well. But until the specs are out officially from ACRyan or someone that can confirm this, I can't make a decision. Please anyone...

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u look at the Veolo thread there's a guy from AC Ryan. You might have better luck asking him about this.

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
saw this at amazon

51Ezfm5ElhL.jpg

Amazon.com: iRulu 7" Android 4.0 OS Cortex A18 5 Point Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet PC Google 3G WiFi MID, Support G-sensor HDMI 1080P 4GB NandFlash (Black Color): Computers & Accessories

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really strange, they selling the tablet at pc show but until now no mention or anything shown on the website. Quite risky to buy something that no nobody use before. Might as well wait for the google asus 7" tablet.

sendytay

Reaction score
I would suggest that you buy other tablets with hdmi output. They are cheaper and some china made ones have a lot of ROMs available. AC Ryan will charge a premium. I am using AC Ryran products and others as well - I think other brands are just a good for what you will be paying for. Especially tablet when there are so many players.

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
actually samsung is more expensive and don't even have hdmi out. but samsung has better software.

most important thing is which brand can you trust?

Last edited:

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
best to wait for reviews....no point rushing in. To be fair, AC Ryan tablets should be similar to Archos tablets in some qualities.

andy.droid

Reaction score
Thank you xiang887 for giving options to buy. The one you posted here from Amazon and acryan tab almost the same. But I think as this is going to be my first tablet I would also like to have the service support and the warranty in my convenience. I am just afraid to have cases something like DOA and having it send back to the supplier is a bit troublesome. Therefore personally for me, oversea product is not ideal.

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you xiang887 for giving options to buy. The one you posted here from Amazon and acryan tab almost the same. But I think as this is going to be my first tablet I would also like to have the service support and the warranty in my convenience. I am just afraid to have cases something like DOA and having it send back to the supplier is a bit troublesome. Therefore personally for me, oversea product is not ideal.

kindly post a short review + some pictures after your purchase. Thank you.

andy.droid

Reaction score
The acryan guy already replied to my PM, but he forgot to confirm the free gifts. Please see qoute below,.

ACRyan TAB7 specifications.

Processor: 1GHz ARM Cortex
Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB NAND flash, External up to 32GB micro SD.
Network: 802.11a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi)
Display: 7inch, 1024x600 16M Colors, 3D OpenGL Engine
Connectivity: Micro USB, Mini HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm Audio jack, Micro SD slot, USB host,, DC Power jack
Misc: Front Camera, Mic, Speakers
Dimension: 123x190x10.5 (mm)
Net weight: 340grams

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
Galaxy Tab 2 is using duo core processor. And the screen quite sharp.

Go to the PC show and play with the AC Ryan Tab 7 before you buy.

xiang887

Banned
Reaction score
this is the kind of advertising video which AC Ryan should produce to sell their tablet

heedmycall

Reaction score
kindle fire is not a full tablet. please do your research if you want the kindle fire.
what do you mean is not a full tablet?
im still in search for a good tablet, though i do not need the latest since i'll be rooting and using custom roms *anyway

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm i guess with that price i could get a kindle fire (dual core?) :s8:
To be fair, the AC Ryan tablet has some hardware features that u can't find on a Kindle Fire. And less tinkering out of the box for normal Android.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.