ASUS Transformer Prime

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected my prime back from SC after told them not to repair it, during collection while verifying my product#, the tech turn on my prime...and it was working fine as normal. The tech was lost for words when i told him initially Asus wanted my to pay $580 to replace the lcd and bezel for the screen.

Heng ah, i did not ask them to change, otherwise i would have been $580 poorer, or maybe they wanted to carrot chop me,
Whatever lah, as long now I got my prime back in working condition

Happy that it's been resolved for you.

The fruit also voids warranty if there's dents if that's any comfort to you.

altya1

Master Member
Reaction score
Happy that it's been resolved for you.

The fruit also voids warranty if there's dents if that's any comfort to you.

Haha, i guess its pretty standard for most brand...

Collected my prime back from SC after told them not to repair it, during collection while verifying my product#, the tech turn on my prime...and it was working fine as normal. The tech was lost for words when i told him initially Asus wanted my to pay $580 to replace the lcd and bezel for the screen.

Heng ah, i did not ask them to change, otherwise i would have been $580 poorer, or maybe they wanted to carrot chop me,
Whatever lah, as long now I got my prime back in working condition

Glad ur prime is in working condition.... I just taken over a Prime myself, hope everything works well...

tapway

Reaction score
For those that haven't updated though, the JB update isn't really anything to shout about. Unless you're a huge fan of Google Now (the Siri-like application they've introduced), there won't really be much of a difference. Project Butter's reputed increase in slickness isn't really noticeable (although maybe it's cuz Asus tablets are already really fast :) ). All in all though, a minor update for me.

Its an update to me as well :)

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow nobody into this great device already?... mine still working like a shiny gem.... long lasting fast and smooth :)

doremi_

Reaction score
What firmware are you using?

Mine is super slow now, not sure why. Sluggish.

Resetted to factory default also same issue. 4.1.1

laironpark

Reaction score
What firmware are you using?

Mine is super slow now, not sure why. Sluggish.

Resetted to factory default also same issue. 4.1.1

Unlock and root your transformer prime. Then download Lagfix from Google play and run it. Had the same problem with my prime before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.