China Tablets to recommend

whitePaint

Reaction score
hey everyone,

was reading thru the thread and narrow down my choices to v811 and momo8. Any recommendation?

cyc1op

Reaction score
Gaming and Listening to music

Hi,
I'm new to this thread. Thinking of getting a tablet mainly for gaming, listening to music and watching video.

May I know what to look out for in the tablets when I want to use the tablets to play 3D driving and action games.

Similarly if I want to use it to listen to music, both via speakers and earphone.

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fukuno policy is what ah if say you buy tablet from them and *touch wood spoile

will they send back for you FOC ?

they say personal warranty plus 11mths manufacturer warranty

Ultrafire

Reaction score
the screen fault so obvious. I thought mp4nation will check the tablet before sending out :s11:

ya la ...and their customer service is damn slow ....need to waste time to send back to them ...whos the bugger who recommend MP4 nation one ah ...knn

bluroblur

Reaction score
ya la ...and their customer service is damn slow ....need to waste time to send back to them ...whos the bugger who recommend MP4 nation one ah ...knn

I think is u Suay, no need to scold who recommend u, u make the decision yourself

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this thread. Thinking of getting a tablet mainly for gaming, listening to music and watching video.

May I know what to look out for in the tablets when I want to use the tablets to play 3D driving and action games.

Similarly if I want to use it to listen to music, both via speakers and earphone.

If wan play 3D game only can get RK3066 chipset tablets.

Fukuno policy is what ah if say you buy tablet from them and *touch wood spoile

will they send back for you FOC ?

they say personal warranty plus 11mths manufacturer warranty

i THINK 1st month they pay for u but after that is u pay urself for shipping?

shokbakgoc

Master Member
Reaction score

did you ask them to pay for return shipping?
i've ordered soundmagic earphones from them a few times but not tablets. so not sure how they QC their tablets.

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all those local dealer like fukono or whatever dun even have companies. even have they can just close shop, cancel their hp and website and gg to the ppl who buy their tablets tru them. no diff from the sls dealers. i rather u buy tru aliexpress as got 7 days warranty and full refund if set faulty. must make sure the seller has 7 days warranty and refund gurantee. also alot of dealer in aliexpress has foc courier back to sg for 1st month or 3 mths. you send the tablet back to them u pay but back to u is he pay.

i mentioned to check the tablet for physical and major problem like screen problem volume problem and touchscreen problem before signing the form. like that can claim full refund via aliexpress straight away or get a replacement set in very fast time else aliexpress wont pass the money to the seller.

like the cube u30gt buyer, he get the set with screen problem, he shld check on spot and reject back to mp4nation w/o signing the courier. however i no guarantee they will shipped back fast unlike aliexpress which act as gurantee that the seller has to ship back fast else they get no money!

http://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html

anyone has exp with refund for tmall and dinodirect?

Last edited:

tanjhj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3g tablet for just usd 200 for 10.1" A5 CPU!

3G/2G/GPS Tablets PC - Shop Cheap 3G/2G/GPS Tablets PC from China 3G/2G/GPS Tablets PC Suppliers at Reliable Crown seller -- Aliexpress NO.1 on Aliexpress.com

p85hd, 1 yr warranty, 1st mth shipped back to you foc if spoilt, usd155. excellent reviews from buyer for the seller service.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...re-Mali400-GPU-Rockchip/103919_672306461.html

u30gt. yr warranty, 1st 3 mth shipped backed to you if spoilt, usd 200. excellent reviews from buyers for seller service. true ips screen not mva!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...with-1-6G-RK3066-1G-RAM/610800_610032359.html

Last edited:

tgtan38

Reaction score
Disagree with you; I have bought from Fukuno few times already. When they delivery to you, they will go through with you with all the checking and explanation on the tablet before they hand over to you
They never give me faulty set. Any issue within 7 days one to one exchange or full refund. Ques to ask, can always call them or drop email since their company based in singapore
After using for several mths, my aurora II screens spoil. Send back to them, to my surprise they pass it back to factory to replace a new set to me. :)

Last edited:

Ultrafire

Reaction score
all those local dealer like fukono or whatever dun even have companies. even have they can just close shop, cancel their hp and website and gg to the ppl who buy their tablets tru them. no diff from the sls dealers. i rather u buy tru aliexpress as got 7 days warranty and full refund if set faulty. must make sure the seller has 7 days warranty and refund gurantee. also alot of dealer in aliexpress has foc courier back to sg for 1st month or 3 mths. you send the tablet back to them u pay but back to u is he pay.

i mentioned to check the tablet for physical and major problem like screen problem volume problem and touchscreen problem before signing the form. like that can claim full refund via aliexpress straight away or get a replacement set in very fast time else aliexpress wont pass the money to the seller.

like the cube u30gt buyer, he get the set with screen problem, he shld check on spot and reject back to mp4nation w/o signing the courier. however i no guarantee they will shipped back fast unlike aliexpress which act as gurantee that the seller has to ship back fast else they get no money!

AliExpress Buyer Protection Home

anyone has exp with refund for tmall and dinodirect?

the item was sent to my office i have no chance to check....the courier (fedex) wont stand there let u check the goods....even if faulty ...they will ask u accept and settle yourself...the courier is just third party

tgtan38

Reaction score
the item was sent to my office i have no chance to check....the courier (fedex) wont stand there let u check the goods....even if faulty ...they will ask u accept and settle yourself...the courier is just third party

Agree with you

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wife just told me.
On the V712, she just cannot use Youtube or Login Facebook.
Cannot really pinpoint whats the issue? Or is the anything i supposed to do but didnt do?

larrylaw5

Reaction score
guys, wanna know which website is the
1) best to buy china tablets?
2) buy ainol tablets?

i read and see that there are sites that are like scams..

polyglob

Reaction score
Wife just told me.
Cannot really pinpoint whats the issue? Or is the anything i supposed to do but didnt do?

Using Chrome browser? Try clearing the browser's cache, data etc.

Btw the Chrome browser on my N70HD reports itself as an iPad in the user agent setting.

shokbakgoc

Master Member
Reaction score
Disagree with you; I have bought from Fukuno few times already. When they delivery to you, they will go through with you with all the checking and explanation on the tablet before they hand over to you
They had never failed to give me faulty set before. Any issue within 7 days one to one exchange or full refund. Ques to ask, can always call them or drop email since their company based in singapore
After using for several mths, my aurora II screens spoil. Send back to them, to my surprise they pass it back to factory to replace a new set to me. :)

Be careful of grammer. You're saying they always give you faulty sets :s13:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some updates on the CH Tech CH-101A tablet I bought. I formatted the mSD card to NTFS and it's working fine. I haven't had a chance to use the card extensively yet.

One piece of good news... this tablet supports 1TB 2.5-inch portable hard disks! I plugged in my WD and it was detected. I could watch a movie from the hard disk directly.

Also I watched a ripped version of Flying Swords of Dragon Gate that I did myself, using Handbrake. The file weighed in at 1.42 GB, DVD rip, H.264 codec. m4v extension Was on ear phones. Initially the tablet rejected the file after playing the opening 30 seconds. I tried to rename the extension to mp4. It didn't get renamed cos I think of the problem with the mSD card corruption. But it played back the file flawlessly after that. 2 hours of movie. The battery dropped from 100 to 64%. Not too bad I think. Display was at 100% brightness too.

So far so good. Quite pleased with the tablet.

Also sideloaded Flash and was able to access web browser videos with no loss of frame rates. Used Dolphin browser to access. I think Chrome mobile browser does not support Flash at all, even though I largely prefer using Chrome.

One issue I have is that although on ICS the partition given for apps is only 1GB. I ran out of space in no time. The rest of the 16 GB like totally wasted... other than rooting, is there any way to move the installation to the NAND flash storage part? This storage limit is quite annoying.

So far display has been good, touch screen flawless. Only issue is that the volume up rocker needs to be pressed harder for a positive feedback. Other than that, no build quality issues.

Will update further on the mSD card issue after going with NTFS as advised.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wife just told me.

Clear cache and data for those apps u have problem with. Same thin happened to my v711.

guys, wanna know which website is the
1) best to buy china tablets?
2) buy ainol tablets?

i read and see that there are sites that are like scams..

best website now is Fukuno currently. Other websites are not local based. If wan cheap buy from taobao.

Will b dealing my n70hd Tml so will be getting another tablet from taobao. Any 7" or 10.1" tablet u all wan me to review? Currently dun have any in mind :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.