China Tablets to recommend

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's slower than kirin 659 in the m5 lite.
Micro USB. Yucks.

Sent from Alldocube IPLAY_20 using GAGT

All can be overlook if its used for browsing internet and watch youtube rah. :D
You pay what u get bah... but huawei build is better then Alldocube. Tio boh?

Alldocube iPlay 20 is a good deal to you doesnt mean its a good deal to me rah.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M5 life is faster than Iplay 20 I presume? Another $150 for better performance seems justified

Try to get the M5 non lite version bah, I using Huawei M6 8.4 Turbo Edition upgraded from M5 8.4 as my main phone. It makes a lot of difference especially if u run emulators and play mobile games.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try to get the M5 non lite version bah, I using Huawei M6 8.4 Turbo Edition upgraded from M5 8.4 as my main phone. It makes a lot of difference especially if u run emulators and play mobile games.

You are using an 8.4 inch tablet as the main phone, wow, that is really unique.

I myself would not buy an Android tablet above S$499 (price of entry level iPad, since iPad is way better than Android tablets). But if you use it as the main phone, that is another story.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are using an 8.4 inch tablet as the main phone, wow, that is really unique.

I myself would not buy an Android tablet above S$499 (price of entry level iPad, since iPad is way better than Android tablets). But if you use it as the main phone, that is another story.

yup, but ipad mini cannot make phone calls, plus controlled customization.. err.. no thanks.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Android cannot beat ipad due to the consistent software refresh

Not everyone need consistent software refresh. Banned apple product since iphone 3 as its so difficult for a simple copy personal photos to my desktop activity. Why limit and lock myself on a controlled eco system?:s22:

Honestly I prefer windows 10 phone.. I can harden and lock it down plus run steam client! :D So far I cannot find a powerful 8inch Windows phone yet.

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not everyone need consistent software refresh. Banned apple product since iphone 3 as its so difficult for a simple copy personal photos to my desktop activity. Why limit and lock myself on a controlled eco system?:s22:

Honestly I prefer windows 10 phone.. I can harden and lock it down plus run steam client! :D So far I cannot find a powerful 8inch Windows phone yet.
I agree

Sent from Alldocube IPLAY_20 using GAGT

Cissiboy

Reaction score
I’m an android guy since ever but on tablet nothing comes close to ipad in terms of battery..

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m an android guy since ever but on tablet nothing comes close to ipad in terms of battery..

The latest Android tablets are pretty good with battery life... but custom silicon with custom OS cannot be beat... hence iPad has the advantage, plus price advantage - for that $499, you're getting a top chipset, only the storage is meh, but I prefer flexibility and hence Android for me... I like expandable storage, so Android for me... haha... I think we like to customize... hence Android is good for us...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes for file transfer, iOS is really cannot make it... and I still cannot understand why they don't allow file managers, and for you to customize the way you arrange your apps, etc... there is no system for the operating system...

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Antutu 75k for Kirin is based on v7. p10hd 100k is base on v8, on v7 its actually 72k. While SD439 is 77k on v7.
But since you already got it, just enjoy it then.
I was thinking how you know 100k in v8 is 72k in v7?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 9S using GAGT

hkchew03

Reaction score
Was considering iPad 6/7th, but ended up with S5E. The screen and speaker is just to hard to beat at that price point. Respectable battery life and ok speed as well.
Can get at least 8hrs of Netflix/YouTube at max brightness.

Posted from PCWX using Mi Note 10

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top 50 Tablet in China by ZOL.
https://wap.zol.com.cn/top/tablepc/hot.html

Within top 25, majorities are from Huawei (including Honor sub-brand) and Apple.

Exception in top 25.
Mi Pad 4 is at No 13. (Android, SD660)
Hisense Q5 is at No 17. (Android, Spreadtrum T610, E-Ink)

Other cheap tablet entries in the top 50 not from major brands like Apple, Huawei, Samsung and Microsoft.

EZpad Go M at No 27 (Windows tablet)

AlldoCube iPlay 20 at No 30. (Android, Spreadtrum SC9863A, octa core A55)

Mi Pad 4+ is at No 40 (Android, SD660)

AlldoCube iPlay 10 Pro at No 48. (Android, MTK MT8163 quad core A53)

Teclast does not have even one entry in the list.

Last edited:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top 50 Tablet in China by ZOL.
https://wap.zol.com.cn/top/tablepc/hot.html

Within top 25, majorities are from Huawei (including Honor sub-brand) and Apple.

Exception in top 25.
Mi Pad 4 is at No 13. (Android, SD660)
Hisense Q5 is at No 17. (Android, Spreadtrum T610, E-Ink)

Other cheap tablet entries in the top 50 not from major brands like Apple, Huawei, Samsung and Microsoft.

EZpad Go M at No 27 (Windows tablet)

AlldoCube iPlay 20 at No 30. (Android, Spreadtrum SC9863A, octa core A55)

Mi Pad 4+ is at No 40 (Android, SD660)

AlldoCube iPlay 10 Pro at No 48. (Android, MTK MT8163 quad core A53)

Teclast does not have even one entry in the list.

The Alldocube looks good... although I don't have very good experience with China tablets...

https://www.lazada.sg/products/alld...droid-100-tablet-i919906187-s3241254742.html?

Lazada has a seller that sells a package at $172 which is pretty cheap given the specs. Probably cheaper elsewhere online.

Any feedback for this tablet for the following areas, from the users in this thread:

1. Touchscreen - sensitivity and ghost touches
2. Display - colour, uniformity and brightness
3. Battery life - standby time, on-screen time, charging time
4. Interface - smoothness of interface animations, app switching, scrolling in browser, PDFs.
5. Video - YouTube (allows 4K?), video files from storage (internal or microSD card)
6. Static electricity - any static discharge when the tablet is plugged in? Especially when you touch the metal case. Any electrical leakage?
7. Charger - 2-pin or 3-pin, earthed or not?

Thanks!

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Alldocube looks good... although I don't have very good experience with China tablets...

https://www.lazada.sg/products/alld...droid-100-tablet-i919906187-s3241254742.html?

Lazada has a seller that sells a package at $172 which is pretty cheap given the specs. Probably cheaper elsewhere online.

Any feedback for this tablet for the following areas, from the users in this thread:

1. Touchscreen - sensitivity and ghost touches
2. Display - colour, uniformity and brightness
3. Battery life - standby time, on-screen time, charging time
4. Interface - smoothness of interface animations, app switching, scrolling in browser, PDFs.
5. Video - YouTube (allows 4K?), video files from storage (internal or microSD card)
6. Static electricity - any static discharge when the tablet is plugged in? Especially when you touch the metal case. Any electrical leakage?
7. Charger - 2-pin or 3-pin, earthed or not?

Thanks!
1. Sensitivity OK now, dun experience ghost touch.
2. Display good.
3. Sot easily 7 hrs
4. I normally set no animations.
5. Very smooth YouTube n other streaming softwares
6. Never experience any electric shock
7. Teclast EU charger, alldocube UK charger all 5v/2A. I dun use, use my own QC 3.0 chargers.

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
Have you tried the dual SIM? Calling quality? Though mostly using the data to surf web but good to know as mostly will be using it for Zoom. Speaker and Mic quality how?

2. Display good.
3. Sot easily 7 hrs
7. Teclast EU charger, alldocube UK charger all 5v/2A. I dun use, use my own QC 3.0 chargers.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2. Display good.
3. Sot easily 7 hrs

Wow! Thanks! When you use the QC 3.0 charger, does it charge faster? Cos the battery is 6000 mAh, quite large...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.