HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

China Tablets to recommend

Like Tree625Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2019, 08:56 AM   #7366
Supremacy Member

not laminated , got the 'sunken' edge at the edges and the screen is not as deep black when off

the plastic screen protector have lots of scratches from fingernail after just 1 day of use

if you want laminated screen then go that same website search Chuwi Hipad , almost all the specs are very close , price is $180sgd after -$10USD coupon (red color word in product description)
bad point is the speakers face backward
Thanks for the info. So much false advertising on the taobao listing claiming "OGS". Hi Pad look pretty nice to me.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 09:30 AM   #7367
Supremacy Member

I'm looking for a tablet for my parents. They must want to play some game like mahjong and listen to old songs.

I saw mipad 4 is highly regarded here. But can I download apps from Google play store if I don't install custom rom? I'm noob in this kinda thing.
Delsamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 10:17 PM   #7368
Supremacy Member

I'm looking for a tablet for my parents. They must want to play some game like mahjong and listen to old songs.

I saw mipad 4 is highly regarded here. But can I download apps from Google play store if I don't install custom rom? I'm noob in this kinda thing.
huawei m5 lite ?
vofzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 09:09 AM   #7369
Supremacy Member

Yes you can... just install Gapps... there are online guides on the XDA forums to help you. Also scrolling up this thread a few pages before also are some posts with instructions.
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 10:56 AM   #7370
Supremacy Member

Yes you can. No need to install custom rom or root. All you need is download Google Installer APK and install it.
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.