Microsoft Surface

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got it from fortress... through a friend's friend. it's something like courts in singapore.

anyway, i'm actually trying to sell my sp2 to upgrade to sp3. if you're keen on my set (bought in april), can pm me :)

kelun84

Reaction score
Hi bros.

Would like to ask somthing.

Is surface pro good for replacing notebooks?

Am mostly using it got admin work, surfing and also browser game.

Thank you :)

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi bros.

Would like to ask somthing.

Is surface pro good for replacing notebooks?

Am mostly using it got admin work, surfing and also browser game.

Thank you :)

its more than capable to handle all of the above

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking to get rid of the surface pro 2 for SP3, PM me your asking price.

Looking for extremely affordable surface pro 2 for work purposes.

Aisyoz

Banned
Reaction score
strange, today saw Qoo10.sg increase to 1399.00

microsoft control the price of surface just like apple products

Reaction score
guys, with the 128gb model, i'll have 90++gb left right?

just taking up MS Office suite and Photoshop, how many gb do you think it will take for these 2 only?

miragez

Reaction score
guys, with the 128gb model, i'll have 90++gb left right?

just taking up MS Office suite and Photoshop, how many gb do you think it will take for these 2 only?

Hi,

I not sure which Photoshop you may have, but I have information for MS Office you can refer to here for more accurate requirements.

Ms Office Requirement

My roughly estimation is at least 10 GB will be taken after both installation is done.

tspurs

Reaction score
Hi,

I not sure which Photoshop you may have, but I have information for MS Office you can refer to here for more accurate requirements.

Ms Office Requirement

My roughly estimation is at least 10 GB will be taken after both installation is done.

IIRC MS Office is pre-installed as a trial product, and requires only an product key to be fully activated. Thus, it should not use up any more disc space.

lakenchin

Reaction score
NEED HELP SURFACE 2 CANT TURN ON

Hi guys

I wonder where can i send my newly bought surface 2 for repair. I just bought it from the recently PC show at expo from harvey norman last week and now it doesnt turn on.

Any helpful advise for me? Thanks in advance!

chrisvin

Reaction score
Hi guys

I wonder where can i send my newly bought surface 2 for repair. I just bought it from the recently PC show at expo from harvey norman last week and now it doesnt turn on.

Any helpful advise for me? Thanks in advance!
If within 7 days, I believe can bring back to Harvey and if over 7 days, contact MS for RMA :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.