Microsoft Surface

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, for student discount, does it include private college like MDIS?

echoblue

Reaction score
FYI, as expected, another hands on preview! Now at Challenger Funan. Starts today till Sunday!

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI, as expected, another hands on preview! Now at Challenger Funan. Starts today till Sunday!

Ah, thanks! Will pop by during lunch!

I was at Suntec last Saturday. If I had known about the live demo there, I would have popped by!

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just to check, for student discount, does it include private college like MDIS?
Don't think MDIS qualifies.

needs to be MOE certified
Surface-Pro-3-promo-table.jpg

I don't see it here anyways
Ministry of Education, Singapore: Education System, Post-Secondary

hotyrole

Reaction score
oh man, i need to test it

hope they can extend to many other place.

anyone have any idea what is the kind of cover they give you if you do a preorder with a DBS card ?

miragez

Reaction score

Thanks for the information, are you going to get one as well ? Any idea what sets the demo is displaying ?

Last edited:

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw Surface Pro 3 demo set at suntec Digital Style shop with a good pre-order offer. Get $100 accessories voucher that can be used on the type cover

Is this the best deal so far? Student discounts excluded of course.

tspurs

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, are you going to get one as well ? Any idea what sets the demo is displaying ?

They had 3 or 4 sets on display. One of them was the i5 128gb (with 93gb free space). Not sure of the others.

Much lighter than expected when held in the hand. Screen is very nice but glossy. Inking is already good enough, hopefully will be even better with a matte screen protector.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They had 3 or 4 sets on display. One of them was the i5 128gb (with 93gb free space). Not sure of the others.

Much lighter than expected when held in the hand. Screen is very nice but glossy. Inking is already good enough, hopefully will be even better with a matte screen protector.

when u said much lighter, it means with typecover or without?

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase the i5/128GB with the Type Cover, additional warranty (wah so expensive this one!), and Office 365 Uni which bumps up my total cost to about $1.8k :s22:

Is there any way to make payment for this $1.8k in two separate transactions? Trying to maximise credit card rebates :o

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase the i5/128GB with the Type Cover, additional warranty (wah so expensive this one!), and Office 365 Uni which bumps up my total cost to about $1.8k :s22:

Is there any way to make payment for this $1.8k in two separate transactions? Trying to maximise credit card rebates :o

Frank card? Let me know if you find a way to do it.

echoblue

Reaction score

Already preordered i5/256gb last weekend at DigitalStyle (Newstead)�� They have free 100sgd voucher for each preorder, to be collected together with the tablet

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.