Microsoft Surface

zsfcmas

Reaction score
hey guys.. would like to know something..

if i were to apply the student discount.. will it appear on the receipt? or invoice?

Thanks!!!

lrt2014

Reaction score
Mine just arrived at the delivery facility in Singapore. Will see in a while whether they are really not sending it out. Scheduled means not sending out I guess.

~大.芒.果~;88068232 said:
Mine says scheduled for delivery. Not the same as out for delivery right?

---

A quick bump again for people who haven't seen it. I'm organising a mini MO for stickers/protectors for the SP3, find more details here: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/88060396-post3537.html

mtech88

Reaction score
Mine just arrived at the delivery facility in Singapore. Will see in a while whether they are really not sending it out. Scheduled means not sending out I guess.

The actual description is: "Scheduled for delivery as agreed".

As agreed mean 28 Aug, so doesn't seem we are getting it earlier :(

lrt2014

Reaction score
no la! i will be using for myself first! just wondering... so will the student discount appear?

Do make sure you are paying student price before you check-out!! You should be selecting student at the onset which shows the discounted price.

lrt2014

Reaction score
The actual description is: "Scheduled for delivery as agreed".

As agreed mean 28 Aug, so doesn't seem we are getting it earlier :(

Hmm ok then, mine still "arrived at delivery facilities in singapore"

hope they deliver when someone is at home on thursday...or sian. Will try to call in to schedule tomorrow.

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine. guess it will take a while before it gets here...

so sad that there was no more red type cover... I wanted the red one...
in the end ordered the cyan one...

Btw, if anyone wants to trade type cover colors and has red color, please let me know? :p

:eek:why don't you get it from Comex? Isn't it faster?

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
cos buy at comex probably cannot get student discount. cos my friend is the student here. not me

aural

Reaction score
Hmm ok then, mine still "arrived at delivery facilities in singapore"

hope they deliver when someone is at home on thursday...or sian. Will try to call in to schedule tomorrow.

Ordered 21st. Anticipated release date 1st sept. T_T

sianz

Reaction score
Guys, maybe we can all specify which model we ordered? It is possible that those who pre-ordered the core i5 models had them shipped first because that is the model that they have the most available as it was the launch model.

The core i3 and i7 have only just been released in the US, which could explain the delay?

Anyway I ordered both i5 128 and 256 and it is now waiting to be delivered in sg.

evershineoptical

Reaction score
Smelled like it. Ok la waited so long. Another 1 week more only. Got good news update us.

Product Name: Surface Pro Type Cover (Black) (Pre-Ordered)
Pre-order release date: Sun Aug 31 09:00:00 CDT 2014

It's ok lah...at least I get my Type cover first ..... :) or maybe not since they dont deliver on Sun :s22:

aural

Reaction score
Guys, maybe we can all specify which model we ordered? It is possible that those who pre-ordered the core i5 models had them shipped first because that is the model that they have the most available as it was the launch model.

The core i3 and i7 have only just been released in the US, which could explain the delay?

Anyway I ordered both i5 128 and 256 and it is now waiting to be delivered in sg.

Mine i5 256. No smoke yet. Ordered 21st. Got SMS from Uob saying charged but I think it's only blocked the charge only.

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered i5/256GB on 15 Aug and got same DHL notification. I checked my order email and it indicated surface pro 3 launch 1 Sept and type cover launch 28 Aug.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.