Microsoft Surface

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which version are you using?

i find the icons and text too small for using.

or are there any simpler photo editing apps that you can recommend? i am not a advanced user of photoshop. would just like some simple touch up and median stacking.

How did u ask huh? I called and they say atm they don't sell replacement nibs...

I realised my nib started wearing out once I used photoshop. Photoshop on sp3 is really a pleasure to use!

Reborns

Reaction score
ya sry guys, 128gb i5

somemore haven add in the keyboard cover.

let me save up first before making any impulse decision.

if you think it is expensive
please quote another computer with the same spec and form factor

if u dont need the form factor... please get a normal laptop
i do not understand why ppl kept on saying it is expensive when there's no cheaper or even equal form factor for the same spec out there....

Reborns

Reaction score
haha yes.. that's what i meant.

my screen protector got this sticky texture after installatoin, where the stylus will skip when sliding across the screen.

but after some cleaning and 'polishing', it is better now. but the cons is that it get scratched after just 2 weeks of usage.

Hence, am considering a glass protector.

thanks! will consider ordering it.

yeah cuz i regret putting a normal screen protector..
now my stylus cannot slide ..and not smooth

SIAN.....

hotyrole

Reaction score
yep, glass will solve that problem.

Anyway, when do you guys think microsoft will release surface pro 4 ?

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My i7/256 gets uncomfortably warm and the fan kicks in loud from just downloading antivirus updates... is it normal?

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
If you're downloading Windows Update Malicious app scan, then yes coz it scans the system immediately.

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did u ask huh? I called and they say atm they don't sell replacement nibs...

I realised my nib started wearing out once I used photoshop. Photoshop on sp3 is really a pleasure to use!
Went to chat with Microsoft support. Told them I think my pen nib has worn out. They offered to replace it.

Just needed to give them my details (address, name, email) and a picture of the nib.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think you'll just need some time to run it in.

mine's ok now. prior to that, i used some dish soap to clean it, and a microfibre cloth to rub it.

nonetheless, will still try a glass protector soon, as mine has some minor scratch on it already.

yeah cuz i regret putting a normal screen protector..
now my stylus cannot slide ..and not smooth

SIAN.....

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone of you bought the dock?

how is the speed of the network connection, when it's connected via the rj45 port?

wonder which will give better network connection speed, the dock's rj45 port via the charging port or a usb 3.0 to rj45 adapter.
i think you'll just need some time to run it in.

mine's ok now. prior to that, i used some dish soap to clean it, and a microfibre cloth to rub it.

nonetheless, will still try a glass protector soon, as mine has some minor scratch on it already.

stjoe1

Reaction score
I asked for replacement nib by calling the hotline.. They will ask for your details, was hoping to get the stylus like one of the guy here who got the whole pen.. But turned out they just sent me 1 nib by fedex
~大.芒.果~;89985353 said:
has anybody asked MS for a replacement pen nib yet? i know they send by fedex, but they only send just one piece ah? :s22:

wonder can ask them just send me like 10 pieces anot :s13:...mine worn out already :(

xGenesis

Reaction score
Hie guys, Recently, my surface RT(the first gen) died on me. i was thinking to repair. I would like your advice whether i should just get a new tablet or repair the the surface rt??
Thank you in advance!

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a promo code which gives a $125 discount to any purchase of a surface pro 3. Is there any soon-to-be buyers that is kind enough to buy this promo code from me? I don't really have anything to spend with it.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Attack of the Clone Wars ( I'm surprised it took so long for the other manufacturers to start doing so )

kraze

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the SP3 selling at RRP for all places? are there any place to recommend which is below RRP? I'm interested to get one.

kaylessa

Reaction score
anyone need help in buying surface pro 3/accessories in edu price pm me. i can help you get. No additional cost.

dingdung

Reaction score
Is the SP3 selling at RRP for all places? are there any place to recommend which is below RRP? I'm interested to get one.

Sharing is caring :)

Enjoy 10% discount for SP3 and accessories at Microsoftstore Singapore.

https://www.krisflyerspree.com/electricals/microsoft-store-sg

I did a comparison with the edu price, it's actually same 10% discount. Only difference is that student gets a free wireless mouse worth $33 versus Krisflyer member get additional $20 off for Office365.

If you pay with OCBC frank card you get up to $60 rebate also. Not to forget you get krisflyer miles.

Last edited:

Viinen

Reaction score
Can someone recommend me a case that can close with the type cover on for Pro 3?

I looked around and I keep seeing comments on the cases that it wont close all the way or the type cover will be detached once you close it.

minute_me

Reaction score
ANyone looking for a surface pro 3 type cover keyboard (black)? letting go at 35% discount. hardly use since i returned my unit a month ago.

PM me if interested.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.