Microsoft Surface

eenick

Reaction score
Hi guys, is a screen protector necessary? Will the screen get scratched when I close the type cover?

rockyleong

Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;99491594 said:
received my replacement power cable today...

it seems like they just sent some off brand cable leh...dun look as sleek as the "faulty" one..

This. Even the angmohs on other forums got a similar looking cable to the original "faulty" ones. I'll try chat with the support to see..

On the other side, anyone got good lobangs for Pro 4 Type Cover? I've been looking to replace my SP3 Type Cover, feeling quite sian of it already.

eenick

Reaction score
I cant seem to find any resources online to say what type of glass the surface 3 is made of. Anyone know if it's gorilla glass?

jace88

Reaction score

jace88

Reaction score
Hi guys, is a screen protector necessary? Will the screen get scratched when I close the type cover?

No it won't scratch but I liked the tempered glass as it felt smooth and kept it all slick. Easier to clean I felt.

sings-

Reaction score
just gotten my Surface 3. is there any recommendation for touch-friendly and intel-atom friendly games? preferably steam games

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Still haven't receive the replacement cable and calling the courier Flash-Synergy Pte Ltd is useless as nobody ever picks up.

jace88

Reaction score
Any idea is Surface Book coming to Singapore?

Presumably once some of the initial launch issues are closed and supply/demand is back in balance. That being said I played with it a bit in the Microsoft Store in Sydney and didn't come away as impressed as others were. I feel it's a great laptop but it loses alot of the "Surface" benefits (i.e. kickstand, battery life in tablet mode, etc).

covaloch

Reaction score
Sleeve/bag/cover for Surface Pro 4?

Just bought the Surface Pro 4. Anyone knows where I can find some good covers/sleeves for it? I already have the Type Cover but I was thinking of getting a sleeve for it to put in my bag. Cheers!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.