Microsoft Surface

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
No price drop in Singapore yet... still $1198 base.
Haiz... Why they skipped SG? Selling too well or selling too poor that they dun bother?
:(
and seems the discount only valid for August? Which means in September it will be back to normal price...

btw, is there international warranty for Surface Pro?

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
See how lah, if respond good in US, hopefully MS will bring to Singapore. I just convinced my client to buy 2 units for his kids so still got demand.

International warranty? I know if you bought in US, can repair in Singapore. Not sure about the reverse.

lexmarq

Reaction score
Buy from US can repair in Singapore? I called up the myservice.surface.com and the CSO told me have to send it by courier to the US for servicing.

Any idea if Microsoft can service it locally instead?

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Search this forum or thread. Someone mentioned MS Singapore will honor international warranty.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are able to get warranty for Surface bought in US. Managed to register my US Surface RT to my account.

addicted9

Reaction score
Possibly looking to sell my RT, with blue touch cover. Condition pretty good, would anyone be interested?

sebastlim11

Reaction score
Hi, where can I get the screen protector fr surface rt? Btw rt and pro can use the same screen protector?
How much is the screen protectr from challenger? Thanks!

Btw.. Is there any scratches on screen without applying screen protector after several months of usage, regardless of heavy or light usage?

Thanks peeps!

kekacofmmhkfoll

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, where can I get the screen protector fr surface rt? Btw rt and pro can use the same screen protector?
How much is the screen protectr from challenger? Thanks!

Btw.. Is there any scratches on screen without applying screen protector after several months of usage, regardless of heavy or light usage?

Thanks peeps!

The sensor position on the Pro is different to that of the RT. No.

Also, having a screen protector on the Pro may affect the stylus sensitivity..

Imperado

Reaction score
Anywhere selling pro for less than $1198? Been to courts,harvey norman and challenger all same price

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.