Microsoft Surface Book

LonelyMan

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested? Looks like it will be limited quantity world wide until later. Not sure if it would be available in SG.

echoblue

Reaction score
I hope they will bring in the 8GB/256 gbram/dGPU combination here! If really high demand, we may only see one next year January!

Anybody interested? Looks like it will be limited quantity world wide until later. Not sure if it would be available in SG.

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
was thinking of getting the surface pro 4 + type cover, which will be around 2.2k SGD.

the same spec surface book is about 1.7k USD or 2.3k SGD when using the current conversion rates..

Seems like the surface book might be a better choice for users looking for a dedicated keyboard

iphone1s

Reaction score
Looks like this is 1 year ago thread.

Can anyone here advise how much is it to get a Surface Book? Do they have hidden charges such as the accessories and stuff?

Please advise or drop me a PM. Really appreciate.

P.S I was wondering if going to PC show or COMEX would make it much cheaper.

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like this is 1 year ago thread.

Can anyone here advise how much is it to get a Surface Book? Do they have hidden charges such as the accessories and stuff?

Please advise or drop me a PM. Really appreciate.

P.S I was wondering if going to PC show or COMEX would make it much cheaper.

Microsoft did not bring Surface Book to Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.