HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2015, 10:29 AM   #136

Since cannot pre-order the i5 256gb model on Microsoft store, is it possible to do it at Challenger?
alfseeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 11:05 AM   #137
Supremacy Member

Courts website say they got give surface pen. Is it an extra pen or included with surface pro 4?
GotBetrayed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #138

Courts website say they got give surface pen. Is it an extra pen or included with surface pro 4?
ITs included. Pro Line always have Pen.
joeltng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #139

That line from challenger right? I chat with ms they have not heard such thing. If go up i think can still buy from courts
This line is rubbish. They cannot suka suka change pricing 1 la.
Got to eat my last words. This popped out today. 'Special Pre-Order Price for a Limited Time only'. Prices might increase after 18 October.
Its from Microsoft itself, click on any of the SP4 model.
joeltng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 12:54 PM   #140

It has been "cracked" opened, and here's the internal cooling mechanism:

http://www.winbeta.org/news/secret-s...liquid-cooling
Ahh, that would be the same heat pipes that many notebooks have been using? just that now it has two split cooling areas (fan and battery at the kickstand). oh well, i still thought they would hv a pump, tank, pipes kinda setup like on the PC but miniature ones!!
raspdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 01:34 PM   #141
Supremacy Member

They cannot anyhow change price 1. See international pricing de
Old 13-10-2015, 01:39 PM   #142

pro 4

They cannot anyhow change price 1. See international pricing de
Meaning if MS wanted to change price, they will have to change everywhere.

Whether is that a gimmicks or not, nobody know. Will only know after 18 Oct to see if the price stay the same or change. Therefore as a consumer whether we wanted to take the risk or not.

If the pre-order response is good, MS might adjust the price upwards, who knows. Right.
gunners007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 01:53 PM   #143
Supremacy Member

Meaning if MS wanted to change price, they will have to change everywhere.

Whether is that a gimmicks or not, nobody know. Will only know after 18 Oct to see if the price stay the same or change. Therefore as a consumer whether we wanted to take the risk or not.

If the pre-order response is good, MS might adjust the price upwards, who knows. Right.
If prices rise too high, people will buy from us directly. More configurations and etc. If you compare the prices between local vs international price. They are roughly the same now
Old 13-10-2015, 01:57 PM   #144

pro4

If prices rise too high, people will buy from us directly. More configurations and etc. If you compare the prices between local vs international price. They are roughly the same now
Like I said, if MS wanted to change price. It will change internationally, it will not be just SG.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:46 PM   #145
Supremacy Member

Like I said, if MS wanted to change price. It will change internationally, it will not be just SG.
The likely hood isn't high. What I see now is just some marketing strategy by the local microsoft team. Cock only
Old 13-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #146

Anyone feel like buying the Surface Pro 4 just for the sake of windows gaming? I really don't need to work on a tablet as I have a company laptop already. Even if I buy a Surface Pro I still need to carry my company laptop around because of the proprietary software. The only advantage is that the Surface can play Steam games and I like the tablet form factor.

Then again, an Android tablet like the S2 is less than half the price and even lighter. Sigh, hard to decide man.
Old 13-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #147

pro 4

Anyone feel like buying the Surface Pro 4 just for the sake of windows gaming? I really don't need to work on a tablet as I have a company laptop already. Even if I buy a Surface Pro I still need to carry my company laptop around because of the proprietary software. The only advantage is that the Surface can play Steam games and I like the tablet form factor.

Then again, an Android tablet like the S2 is less than half the price and even lighter. Sigh, hard to decide man.
Actually to be frank, buying pro 4 is mainly for it tablet form factor with the stylus and able to run full Windows application. With $2678, can actually buy quite a good performance and ultra laptop if not wrong.
Old 13-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #148
Master Member

U will regret it. The magnesium alloy colour behind will deteriorate. Surface is not for gaming

mudxblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 04:48 PM   #149

U will regret it. The magnesium alloy colour behind will deteriorate. Surface is not for gaming
Huh? What's the magnesium color got to do with gaming?
Old 13-10-2015, 05:27 PM   #150

I think the local ms management thinks they can pull a fast one. I checked the Canadian or US store, no such message. Smelly
Munchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.