MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

em1812

Reaction score
Happened to me too - a piece of plastic around one of the hinges broke off. But still using it 'cos it's still quite stable.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Reaction score
gentle reminder, remember to update your surface pro 4.

Noticed that the bluetooth keep disabling itself and have to go into device manager to enable it. There's a driver and firmware update that I didn't do. Hopefully it resolves this.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MIC1670-593Wx390H-1.png

jace88

Reaction score
My STM case the kickstand portion bended a lil too back and it broke

Doesn't affect usability though

Haha must've pushed back quite hard... mine seems reasonably strong (not as strong as metal obviously).

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i look at the original kick-stand, i also scare the latch breaks

jace88

Reaction score
I heard there's a $20 off coupon for US owners but I suspect that's just a ploy to get people to buy a 2nd Type Cover.

engshing

Master Member
Reaction score
where will be a good place to buy sp4? i went to funan just now but i guess i went at a wrong time. 8pm and most of the shops are closed.

would luv to get the keyboard for free though

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
You have up to end of this coming week to get the keyboard cover free at Funan Centre though. Plus free 1tb HDD or O365, choose one.

Of course, for better offers, wait for the next show.

engshing

Master Member
Reaction score
You have up to end of this coming week to get the keyboard cover free at Funan Centre though. Plus free 1tb HDD or O365, choose one.

Of course, for better offers, wait for the next show.

which shop do i get it from? newstead?

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
The shop where the external escalator stops at. First is the sports shop, then the computer shop.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.