HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2018, 07:07 PM   #3721
Supremacy Member

Just submitted request for exchange... Quite fuss free I must say. Just need to convince them it is hardware problem only... With video..
Just recieve the replacement. Send on Monday... Wednesday recieved replacement..
slsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 04:21 PM   #3722
Master Member

I bought the Surface Pro in the US (Aug 2017). It has been having the flickering issue for a while. It didn't bother me much but now I'm intending to sell the Surface. Should I exchange it for a refurnished set and sell it or sell it and let the new owner do the exchange?

What are the pros and cons of each?
Old 04-01-2019, 05:08 PM   #3723

Unhappy

I bought the Surface Pro in the US (Aug 2017). It has been having the flickering issue for a while. It didn't bother me much but now I'm intending to sell the Surface. Should I exchange it for a refurnished set and sell it or sell it and let the new owner do the exchange?

I'm not sure about US sets, but if you were to service an out-of-warranty set in SG, that will be more than SGD600 not including the courier charges to send n the unit to Microsoft. I was contemplating this option but with the SP6 coming in, the resale value of SP4 will drop considerably.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:26 PM   #3724

I'm not sure about US sets, but if you were to service an out-of-warranty set in SG, that will be more than SGD600 not including the courier charges to send n the unit to Microsoft. I was contemplating this option but with the SP6 coming in, the resale value of SP4 will drop considerably.
Oh well, I ate my own words. I just got my out-of-warranty SP4 replaced FOC. The replacement is a refurbished set with additional 3 months warranty. The entire process took 5 business days
Old 15-01-2019, 10:54 PM   #3725

My Surface Pro 4 bought 18 months back in Singapore also suffered the screen fluttering problem. Initially it was not very bad and used to occur only after few hours of work. But lately it started happening all the time with the tablet heating up badly.

Well I finally contacted Microsoft yesterday and they are picking up my faulty tablet tomorrow and giving me a refurbished set as replacement with 90 day warranty. Hope it works.
vijayp70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 01:02 PM   #3726

My Surface Pro 4 bought 18 months back in Singapore also suffered the screen fluttering problem. Initially it was not very bad and used to occur only after few hours of work. But lately it started happening all the time with the tablet heating up badly.

Well I finally contacted Microsoft yesterday and they are picking up my faulty tablet tomorrow and giving me a refurbished set as replacement with 90 day warranty. Hope it works.
Glad to know you are receiving a replacement
Old 14-02-2019, 11:36 PM   #3727

errmmm... guys how u all get it replace huh ?
Renobasics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 01:24 AM   #3728
Supremacy Member

errmmm... guys how u all get it replace huh ?
call hotline?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 08:46 AM   #3729

Thumbs up Me too!

Just to share that I got the sp4 sent in for out-of-warranty replacement!

Call the hotline 800 1013659, speak to a customer service officer. Your mileage may vary, I had to send them a short video of the screen problem.

After a few days, they called me back to arrange for a replacement. Appreciate the CSO handling my case, 'cos he really explained to me in detail what steps would proceed from that point on.

Waiting for the sp4 to reach them and a replacement to be shipped back.

UPDATE:

Got mine delivered a few days ago!! Whoopee!!! With 3 mths warranty extension from delivery date.

Last edited by akita16384; 02-03-2019 at 10:29 PM..
akita16384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:45 AM   #3730

Just to share that I got the sp4 sent in for out-of-warranty replacement!

Call the hotline 800 1013659, speak to a customer service officer. Your mileage may vary, I had to send them a short video of the screen problem.

After a few days, they called me back to arrange for a replacement. Appreciate the CSO handling my case, 'cos he really explained to me in detail what steps would proceed from that point on.

Waiting for the sp4 to reach them and a replacement to be shipped back.

UPDATE:

Got mine delivered a few days ago!! Whoopee!!! With 3 mths warranty extension from delivery date.
call hotline?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Glad to know you are receiving a replacement

i using lenovo laptop now but want to buy surface pro. the microsoft singapore website cannot let me buy it. i think no stock. where is the best place to buy and how much is it? if got good package please tell me.

also since the pro 6 got no USB C then where to get pro 4 since some said here on this forum that 4 is better than 5 and 6. thanks.
kaixin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:51 PM   #3731
Master Member

I might be selling off mine haha almost new set as it was replaced a few months ago by MS and then seldom used.

You keen?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
tkdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 06:57 PM   #3732

how's the battery life?
ziptrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 06:58 PM   #3733

speed wise?
ziptrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.