MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

finalforce

Reaction score
The cashback is for next purchase right? So i should buy the surface first then once the cashback is in, i use that cashback to buy the type cover?
Cashback will be a cheque.
Can someone tell me if:

1. MS store accept amex card?
2. How to utilize ebates? How to access the links to student price as redirected frm ebates website?

Trying to purchase by today..hopefully still can get free sleeve.

Thx..
Amex can. I used Amex. Instructions for ebates, please scroll up, I gave some tips and instructions

Sent from HTC One_M8 using GAGT

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
ebates sg gives their rebates in USD. u can choose to receive via ur PayPal verified account. they payout every quarter, so suggest u go ahead n buy ur type cover together.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Microsoft didn't state what kind of free sleeve they giving. Dunno nice or not

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
Microsoft didn't state what kind of free sleeve they giving. Dunno nice or not
tt one in their pic? looks leather for outside. anyway, probably can get similar in taobao later on.

I can only buy few days later. hopefully still gt....

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tt one in their pic? looks leather for outside. anyway, probably can get similar in taobao later on.

Lol. They say worth 79.90. Dunno wu yia bo... don't look like 79.90 to me

Synws93

Reaction score

Taobao got sell Microsoft Surface Pro 4 cover? :eek: Any ideas where to get screen protector for my Surface Pro 4? Also from taobao? :s13:

Lol. They say worth 79.90. Dunno wu yia bo... don't look like 79.90 to me

I think 3 months usage of the leather cover, will degrade liao. :s13:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to engrave my name but no such option leh. Btw, microsoft us got trade in option 1 leh. I5 256 gb sp 3 can trade in for 500 usd voucher to buy surface pro 4. That 1 call imba. Hope this offer comes to sg too.. so that 1.5 years later I trade in buy sp5 or sth

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
Taobao got sell Microsoft Surface Pro 4 cover? :eek: Any ideas where to get screen protector for my Surface Pro 4? Also from taobao? :s13:

I think 3 months usage of the leather cover, will degrade liao. :s13:

i dunnoe sp will decrease sensitivity or feel of surface pen not. still thinking to buy or not.

but yar, i usually turn to tb for such stuff:s13:

I want to engrave my name but no such option leh. Btw, microsoft us got trade in option 1 leh. I5 256 gb sp 3 can trade in for 500 usd voucher to buy surface pro 4. That 1 call imba. Hope this offer comes to sg too.. so that 1.5 years later I trade in buy sp5 or sth

bring to any engraving svc shops n do? but not foc.... hahahaha

finalforce

Reaction score

I think SG will never have these programs. And even if SG had, engraved devices won't qualify..

i dunnoe sp will decrease sensitivity or feel of surface pen not. still thinking to buy or not.

but yar, i usually turn to tb for such stuff:s13:

bring to any engraving svc shops n do? but not foc.... hahahaha

I thinking of getting the glass SP from tb.. Found this: http://world.taobao.com/item/523795939602.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.aMk0iW#detail, but description says material is PET but everywhere else says it's tempered glass.. don't know which one to believe.

Last edited:

XasakuraX

Master Member
Reaction score
I think SG will never have these programs. And even if SG had, engraved devices won't qualify..

I thinking of getting the glass SP from tb.. Found this: http://world.taobao.com/item/523795939602.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.aMk0iW#detail, but description says material is PET but everywhere else says it's tempered glass.. don't know which one to believe.

one tip thou, try buy from shops w high ratings... the one u posted, if me, i will hesitate to buy. hahahaha;)

but then again, other shops r using the same series pics....

Last edited:

finalforce

Reaction score
one tip thou, try buy from shops w high ratings... the one u posted, if me, i will hesitate to buy. hahahaha;)

but then again, other shops r using the same series pics....

Thanks for the tip! I will get from the other shop then.. I only managed to find 2 that sells glass

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.