HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2019, 08:50 PM   #3736
Supremacy Member

Is battery bloated free replacement even when out of warranty? My surface laptop gen 1 the keyboard middle area arching upwards and the lid can't close down fully

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Fallingrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 12:10 PM   #3737
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just to share that I got the sp4 sent in for out-of-warranty replacement!

Call the hotline 800 1013659, speak to a customer service officer. Your mileage may vary, I had to send them a short video of the screen problem.

After a few days, they called me back to arrange for a replacement. Appreciate the CSO handling my case, 'cos he really explained to me in detail what steps would proceed from that point on.

Waiting for the sp4 to reach them and a replacement to be shipped back.

UPDATE:

Got mine delivered a few days ago!! Whoopee!!! With 3 mths warranty extension from delivery date.

Do you guys get back a pro 4 or a newer model since the pro 4 has been out of sales for so long.

[URL="http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/electronics-bazaar-259/wts-moko-ipad-mini-case-3978006.html"]WTS: High Quality iPad Mini for sale![/URL]
PatchAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 10:05 PM   #3738

I received my RMA with refurbished set
lualua88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.