yongyh

Reaction score

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok I downloaded the recovery image from Finalfore. They keep asking me language selection.... I restarted a few times and I opted for: reset this pc. I am now on this page called: recovering this PC 6%. Is this correct?

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok I downloaded the recovery image from Finalfore. They keep asking me language selection.... I restarted a few times and I opted for: reset this pc. I am now on this page called: recovering this PC 6%. Is this correct?

just leave it and let it run man, it may stay stuck there but look at the bottom portion

i believe there will be 3 options

Copying files \ installing options and drivers \ *can't remember this one*

this part takes forever so go watch movie and let it run, it will SLOWLY increase in %

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just leave it and let it run man, it may stay stuck there but look at the bottom portion

i believe there will be 3 options

Copying files \ installing options and drivers \ *can't remember this one*

this part takes forever so go watch movie and let it run, it will SLOWLY increase in %

I never see those options. I click reset this pc. Now it's recovering. . Taking damn long

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to all new SP4 owners, do register your devices at myservice.surface.com From here, you can choose to purchase an additional 1 year warranty from Microsoft and view when your device warranty will end. IIRC, all new surface devices by default will be 1 year + ~3 months warranty.

In addition, you can go through the RMA process via this website without the need to speak to any CSO.

Sent from Nexus (7-1)P using GAGT

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't updated it yet but anyone tried the screenshot function?

Screenshot anything using surface pen by double tapping the top button then instantly put into notes, which can be converted to text. I am so impressed!!!!!!!

finalforce

Reaction score
I haven't updated it yet but anyone tried the screenshot function?

Screenshot anything using surface pen by double tapping the top button then instantly put into notes, which can be converted to text. I am so impressed!!!!!!!

Paiseh ah, busy mugging.. haha. Update will take around 2hrs. I'm using the double tap to grab questions and doing it directly in onenote

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paiseh ah, busy mugging.. haha. Update will take around 2hrs. I'm using the double tap to grab questions and doing it directly in onenote

Lol. I also finals next week. Thanks for the help ah bro and everyone here. If you all want jap songs can pm me. I have a huge collection on onedrive.

finalforce

Reaction score
Hahaha np man, this is HWZ afterall :D

I'm more of a Korean person. And I know here to get mine.. JY for finals!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.