HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2015, 01:53 PM   #796

I called DHL and the person said it is possible for it to be delivered tomorrow.
Wah.... Time to pick up my phone. hahaha

EDIT: Just called, at first the person say can deliver tomorrow, then when he tried to make the appointment, he said it's from Microsoft can cannot change.. change has to come from Microsoft themselves. The scheduled time is 7-10PM and even earlier in the morning also cannot. Ah such a painful wait.
wa rao. why rike dat huan?

Thanks for the update guys.

might as well don't let us track right? track liao we also cannot follow up. i was hoping to bring to school on thursday.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:58 PM   #797
Supremacy Member

Wah.... Time to pick up my phone. hahaha

EDIT: Just called, at first the person say can deliver tomorrow, then when he tried to make the appointment, he said it's from Microsoft can cannot change.. change has to come from Microsoft themselves. The scheduled time is 7-10PM and even earlier in the morning also cannot. Ah such a painful wait.
Scheduled time is tomorrow or Thursday night?
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #798

19 Nov Night
AndyStinson likes this.
finalforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #799
Supremacy Member

Lucky. I got class this Thursday which ends at 4pm. After that chiong home camp. 2 days nia no fear
Old 17-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #800

By right Thursday morning can schedule timing anytime during the day. Call DHL on Thursday morning.

mudxblood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #801

lol i have been refreshing the page since last night and once the i5/8gb came back in stock i faster called microsoft to place the order through phone, because the website says my academic limit has already been reached even tho my prev order has already been fully cancelled.

and the operator went to place the order with standard price instead -_-'' then after some confusion she told me to wait until the order has been fully processed and callback to ask for refund of difference lol. wonder if they will honour it without question?? or if there will be some mega struggle lol

i put the delivery address as my school lol o.o hope they don't deliver at night... even tho i am staying on campus. if order today will they still deliver it by thurs?

i have been trying to get the surface pro since the 1st gen... but somehow things haven't lined up. hope i can finally get my hands on one this time.
willwonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 02:21 PM   #802

By right Thursday morning can schedule timing anytime during the day. Call DHL on Thursday morning.
Cannot leh.. I ask for 19 Nov morning, he say cannot
Old 17-11-2015, 02:31 PM   #803
Supremacy Member

I have a question about the delivery of the sleeve. When I ordered, my email got put free sleeve. However, there is no delivery information about the sleeve.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #804

Cannot leh.. I ask for 19 Nov morning, he say cannot
Call during Thursday morning

Old 17-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #805

I have a question about the delivery of the sleeve. When I ordered, my email got put free sleeve. However, there is no delivery information about the sleeve.
Will be sent separately without tracking. Most likely this one is from Microsoft Singapore office

Old 17-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #806

actually i want to ask, courier service got work after office hour one meh? like that isn't it more expensive. wtf. means if they can schedule during office hour delivery, will our product be cheaper actually? food for thought.
Old 17-11-2015, 03:32 PM   #807
Supremacy Member

Will be sent separately without tracking. Most likely this one is from Microsoft Singapore office
Like that how I know when are they going to send me the sleeve?
Old 17-11-2015, 03:55 PM   #808

actually i want to ask, courier service got work after office hour one meh? like that isn't it more expensive. wtf. means if they can schedule during office hour delivery, will our product be cheaper actually? food for thought.
Now most courier deliver after office hours.. Qxpress always comes after office hours, Taqbin delivers everyday of the year. DHL iirc, can reschedule to after office hours for missed delivery. Only our dear Singpost refuse to do after office hours.

Anyway, doesn't matter what time they deliver/what courier they use, MS won't charge us more or less based on delivery cost.

Like that how I know when are they going to send me the sleeve?
Quoting from email..
1. Your free Surface sleeve will be shipped separately from your Surface Pro 4 device

2. Your sleeve will be shipped within 14 days of the general release date (19 November or 10 December depending on the Surface Pro 4 device purchased)

3. The sleeve is only available to the first 1,000 customers who pre-order a Surface Pro 4
Old 17-11-2015, 04:08 PM   #809
Supremacy Member

Lol. I want the sleeve. I flying off in early Jan. Hope to get it soon.
Old 17-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #810

Now most courier deliver after office hours.. Qxpress always comes after office hours, Taqbin delivers everyday of the year. DHL iirc, can reschedule to after office hours for missed delivery. Only our dear Singpost refuse to do after office hours.

Anyway, doesn't matter what time they deliver/what courier they use, MS won't charge us more or less based on delivery cost.
I see. Seems like I have been too used to the local post office.
Yeah, i had the mindset usually things get delivered during office hours. Actually, come to think about it, it does not make much sense to deliver during office hour hahaha. Because adults will be working!!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.