MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

Synws93

Reaction score
Not sure about the Kallang service centre. Previously, I requested a brand new set for my faulty sp3 via the online service and managed to get a brand new set. Right now, I doubt you will get a refurbished set as SP4 just launched last week.

Sent from Nexus (7-1)P using GAGT

Will try to go down to the Kallang Service Centre to ask what should I do next. Refer to my last post, you can see my full charge capacity keep decreasing. :s13:

Heraclid

Reaction score
Yes I agree that the process of calling them and waiting is tedious. I'm in the process of replacing and over the phone they told me is a brand new set unless they bluff me. Currently the problem is DHL didn't contact me on when they coming to collect the defective set.

Their email states to return the SP4 itself (without accessories such as power adapter and pen) to the courier. So, for your case, are you returning the complete box?

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Their email states to return the SP4 itself (without accessories such as power adapter and pen) to the courier. So, for your case, are you returning the complete box?

Yes I'm returning the complete box.

Anyway because I needed it faster so they helped me order a new one which is currently delivering now and they will refund me once they receive my defective set. By doing so I guess my exchange set would be a brand new set.

Synws93

Reaction score

Anyway because I needed it faster so they helped me order a new one which is currently delivering now and they will refund me once they receive my defective set. By doing so I guess my exchange set would be a brand new set.

Just curious, what if the defective set got a minor scratch at the back? My finger nails accidentally scratched it and bam the scratch is there. :s13: Will I be able to get back my refund?

Synws93

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. Maybe our sleeve will be delivered tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Crosses fingers. I don't have a proper sleeve or protective casing for my pro 4. Especially now with the minor scratch at the back. :s13:

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Just curious, what if the defective set got a minor scratch at the back? My finger nails accidentally scratched it and bam the scratch is there. :s13: Will I be able to get back my refund?

I think still can try. Hopefully they didn't notice it. Worst come to worst they would send the scratched set back to you.

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
wow, after the update the battery drain on my set is......minimal/gone?

was testing power drain with windows hello on.

1. 100% @ 245pm, just checked at 8pm and its still 100% and wake up perfectly!

2. only turned wifi off during sleep and set to hibernate after 30 minutes.

things are looking up!

Heraclid

Reaction score

Now I realize I shouldn't have submitted service order request via myservice.surface.com. We should use it only after the return/exchange period (14 days after delivery). After submission, the email will state to return SP4 only without accessories.

So I called Microsoft for exchange. The staff told me that they will first trigger as if it is return. The email will state to return the complete box. After they have received the defective one, they will trigger re-order of a new set.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, after the update the battery drain on my set is......minimal/gone?

was testing power drain with windows hello on.

1. 100% @ 245pm, just checked at 8pm and its still 100% and wake up perfectly!

2. only turned wifi off during sleep and set to hibernate after 30 minutes.

things are looking up!

Sounds good. My exam just ended so now I got more time to do it

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Now I realize I shouldn't have submitted service order request via myservice.surface.com. We should use it only after the return/exchange period (14 days after delivery). After submission, the email will state to return SP4 only without accessories.

So I called Microsoft for exchange. The staff told me that they will first trigger as if it is return. The email will state to return the complete box. After they have received the defective one, they will trigger re-order of a new set.

Hmm that explain the difference in their instructions. Let's hope both of us get our replacement set soon. I'm waiting eagerly for it to be delivered to me.

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys my turn to have a problem. Windows defender update is stuck at 0%. Preventing the othet update from downloading. Anyone can help?

20151126_214908_zpstle1u2pm.jpg

20151126_220113_zpscyg61lzk.jpg

Update : followed some online help yo reset user by typing something in cmd prompt and reboot, and it worked. Sheesh this is why I was hesitant to get a windows PC...

Last edited:

chekseng80

Reaction score
I got my free sleeve too without any sms or email. Is those cheapo type really..lol

Btw, the battery draining is becoming lesser after a few cycle of recharging. Will continue to monitor.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my free sleeve too without any sms or email. Is those cheapo type really..lol

Btw, the battery draining is becoming lesser after a few cycle of recharging. Will continue to monitor.

The build quality buay pai to me leh lol

TianyaSG

Reaction score

http://www.winbeta.org/news/5-important-battery-tips-for-your-surface-pro-4-and-surface-book

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.