Samsung GALAXY Tab S -- the next high-end AMOLED tablets

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think overall it is a better deal to purchase from Challenger since you get the Gear @ $49 :s12:

Plus confirm the sets from Challenger are sealed :s13:
Ya is a very good deal. And stupid me buy just b4 hearing this news. KNN.

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone root this tab s already?

does it trigger knox for rooting?

cus the android restriction for writing to ext sd is stupid.

triplegems75

Reaction score
To me the Tab S is a must buy (amoled addict :D)

But the real question is when to buy?

IMO if you can wait for the next IT show then the price should drop to $498 (Tab S 8.4 LTE) :s8:

By then, the Samsung Berlin IFA event should have already taken place and New note series phone and tablets would have been announced...the cycle will go on...I am actually banging for that instead of Tab S because of my need for the s-pen

:)

pegasus21

Reaction score
anyone root this tab s already?

does it trigger knox for rooting?

cus the android restriction for writing to ext sd is stupid.

It will definitely trip knox because you have to flash via odin.

If you can find a way to root without going through odin, your chances at keeping the status quo on knox is higher.

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am using it to call Airport info, but the # n * not response any one encounter this problem ?

ym901s

Reaction score
By then, the Samsung Berlin IFA event should have already taken place and New note series phone and tablets would have been announced...the cycle will go on...I am actually banging for that instead of Tab S because of my need for the s-pen

:)

Agree ... most likely Note 4 should be released first and follow by the successor of Note 8 and perhaps 2015 Note series :s12:

I wouldn't mind a 8.4 Tab S + S pen combination :D

brianadam888

Reaction score
Bought the White Samsung Tab S LTE from adix82.

Wanted the brown one but they claimed a number of users complained paint peeled off.

Potential buyers beware!

Was at adix82 and overheard one of the staff telling the customer brown set has paint issue :eek:

In the end the customer walked away because he doesn't want white set.

damienloh

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro can help to check this website on your Tab S?
Tangorin Japanese Dictionary

After input (any English word) in the search box, press the search button. Does it display the search result?

Tried on Chrome, IE, Firefox, Dolphin Browser on my Tab S but it does not work. No problem on Note 3 though.

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Live from funan
The roadshow sux. I seem to know more than the promoters. At first say member 10% Later say lte no discount. Didn't even tell me can get gear fit.
Lousy ****

psychophant

Reaction score
Live from funan
The roadshow sux. I seem to know more than the promoters. At first say member 10% Later say lte no discount. Didn't even tell me can get gear fit.
Lousy ****

Haha! Yes u're right!

When i was there yesterday, the promoter in blue uniform seemed quite clueless. In the end, was served by the supervisor/manager in plain clothes.

Junda15

Reaction score
Does purchasing this tab s have the 50gb from Dropbox when I sign in with my existing account?

psychophant

Reaction score
Does purchasing this tab s have the 50gb from Dropbox when I sign in with my existing account?

Only for new accounts, i think. I got the 50gb since Galaxy S3 and it expired recently. No free extension or renewal after upgrading to S5 or Tab S.....

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only for new accounts, i think. I got the 50gb since Galaxy S3 and it expired recently. No free extension or renewal after upgrading to S5 or Tab S.....

hmm, according to the t&c i read somewhere, it states that free storage can only be claimed only for accounts with basic storage existing. meaning if u claimed once before, you cannot claim again until the previous claimed storage expires.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.