Samsung GALAXY Tab S -- the next high-end AMOLED tablets

Compact7

Reaction score
Hey guys, lollipo good? My tab S keep prompt me update!! My concern is power usage...will in improve?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
updated to 5.0.2. not much diff except some visual changes like the pull down notification becomes smaller.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
smoothness wise about the same as when on kitkat.

SOT 1h16m. 46mins using VLC for anime(720p mkv) and 25mins on youtube and the rest surfing web. battery drop ~20%.

i'm able to move some apps to SD card like Crusader Quest so it should work for most apps.

Compact7

Reaction score
smoothness wise about the same as when on kitkat.

SOT 1h16m. 46mins using VLC for anime(720p mkv) and 25mins on youtube and the rest surfing web. battery drop ~20%.

i'm able to move some apps to SD card like Crusader Quest so it should work for most apps.

Thks bro for sharing....
Wife said let's hv kitkat for sometime first, lollipop later ba lol

kahfatt

Reaction score
Hi, is the 5.0.2 update already available officially via OTA in Singapore for the Tab S 10.5 ?

Sherra

Master Member
Reaction score
After updating to lollipop, one of my game isn't working (league of angels).

Don't think is entirely lollipop fault as my Samsung s6 which is on lollipop can play with no issue.

Tried reinstalling and all, only solution that worked is going back to Kitkat

damienloh

Master Member
Reaction score
1. Felt slightly faster
2. Still no option to set to Android runtime (ART) but app seems to take longer time to install/ update
3. Able to move app data to SD card (tried Zinio)

jcbcorp

Reaction score
am glad most of you have better battery life after the upgrade to lollipop, sadly mine went south instead thou' nothing was changed..if any of you made similar experience n knoes wat went wrong, pls let me know, txs.

urutoraman

Reaction score
PC Show 2015:

Samsung%20Tablets%20Galaxy%20Tab%20S%2C%20Tab%20A%2C%20Tab%203%2C%20Tab%20Pro%2C%20Tab%204.jpg

missotah

Reaction score
Can I ask, anyone using a 3rd party power adaptor that charge both tablet n mobile phone? I have a branded 3rd party tablet adaptor but seldom use as I find it like charge slower than original. I have concern for output power of tablet cum mobile charger as I scare not good for mobile phone if always on a 2.1.

Sent from Asus NEXUS 7 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.