Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a samsung tab s2 8" wifi only (non-sim). Downloaded the wireless@sgx app and tried to install but it always hang after I have imput my personal details. My tablet not rooted and running on Samsung stock rom Android 7.

Can anyone here help?

Don't you need a SIM card for verification for this network?

qcy888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't you need a SIM card for verification for this network?

The wireless@sgx app is for devices with and without sim. I can get it installed and working for my Samsung Tab A7 wifi using the non-sim setup, but not on my Tab S2. Phone number verification is using my mobile phone. :o

https://www.imda.gov.sg/programme-listing/Wireless-At-SG/Wireless-at-SG-for-Consumers

wirelesssgx.jpg

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
My S2 tab finally gave me boot loop. I did a reset thru the recovery but it's still does not resolve the problem. Anyone can advice?

From the Doc

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeehaw, my Tab S2 is back in action! I changed the battery and now battery life is pretty good, did a lot of updates and watch a movie with it, the screen PQ is still damn good! Will be using it and my MiPad 4 alternately, typing this message with the Tab S2, I make less typos because of its width, wider than the MiPad 4, which allows for better spacing between letters.

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one of the best buys i had for this tab! and still surviving good!

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeehaw, my Tab S2 is back in action! I changed the battery and now battery life is pretty good, did a lot of updates and watch a movie with it, the screen PQ is still damn good! Will be using it and my MiPad 4 alternately, typing this message with the Tab S2, I make less typos because of its width, wider than the MiPad 4, which allows for better spacing between letters.
May I know where you purchase the battery, I also want to replace my S2 tab 8.0 inch battery

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.