Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
firmware released in Singapore

Android 10 with OneUI 2.1

Last edited:

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to buy used tab S4 now? Cost like $450. Or better to buy tab s7 for $700+

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Sideload? Still works? Or web version of Google Apps? If that works? Try Lenovo instead? Got a few new tablets from Xiaomi, Oppo, TCL, etc...
Bro, those china one cannot one la. I bought a Huawei thinking side loading and installing of Google playstore works. Quite easy to follow YouTube. In the end, knn! Waste my time. In the end I just sell off cheap cheap to those phone shop. Lol! Really **. When I sell, tio lowball till siao

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, those china one cannot one la. I bought a Huawei thinking side loading and installing of Google playstore works. Quite easy to follow YouTube. In the end, knn! Waste my time. In the end I just sell off cheap cheap to those phone shop. Lol! Really **. When I sell, tio lowball till siao
Oh? Really cannot sideload? Hmmm... actually you should have held onto it... when the tablet gets upgraded to Harmony OS, then all the Google Playstore apks will work except for Google Apps... interesting that the Google Framework and Playstore doesn't work on Harmony OS since it's an Android fork and yet the other apks from the Play Store that don't depend on the Google Framework will work... read this on GSMArena when they reviewed the MatePad 11: https://m.gsmarena.com/huawei_matepad_11-review-2293.php

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.