HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2019, 10:45 AM   #1036
Banned

There are tons of claims in the website.

Tab S6 using SD855 ??? .... Where to verify this?

I checked with Samsung showroom b4... they say differently....
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 03:25 PM   #1037

You can try Samsung stores.
Think I saw it yesterday at VivoCity Samsung store.

Depends on what you use it for. Tab S4 is heavy while S6 is light. Tab S4 S Pen a lot is better than S6, if you get the keyboard cover you can put the S Pen beside instead of at the back of the case.

You need to remember that Tab S4 uses S8/Note8 processor which is SD 835 while S6 uses S10/Note10 processor which is SD 855. If you game a lot I recommend you to get S6, more future proof
I won't be using for gaming at all. Will be used for typing and writing of notes, doing design work and leisure videos. Had quite poor experience with previous android tablets due to lagging after some time and been using iPad for the past 2 years with no issue. However still prefer S pen to apple pencil thus planning to switch back.
Audris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019, 03:38 PM   #1038
Supremacy Member

I won't be using for gaming at all. Will be used for typing and writing of notes, doing design work and leisure videos. Had quite poor experience with previous android tablets due to lagging after some time and been using iPad for the past 2 years with no issue. However still prefer S pen to apple pencil thus planning to switch back.
What is it about the Apple Pencil you don't like? I thought it was more sensitive and responsive than the S pen?
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.