HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2019, 12:09 AM   #406
Supremacy Member

Hosetly, i forgot if the back of this is semi hard with side TPU or all TPU hahaha never bothered to even try installing it on the S5e. This one also has magnetic locks.

Spigen has an official SP for the S5e? I don't see one.

Here's what i did - i got the oleophobic TG from P2o - installed by them. Then i got a Spigen Nano Liquid and i used it also with my tablet. Fyi, one of the 'official' Spigen shop is at Plaza Sing, B1.
There are two versions of the Infiland flip cover case like the ones we have, one is the hard back but translucent version like the one I'd gotten, and one with soft TPU back with same flip cover. Any shop in Sg install SP for a reasonable fee? The Spigen SP is this one, I am in Canada so I can order this...
https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Tempere...8N8NJ6RQRYDX9J
Gaminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:37 PM   #407

Anyone know how much to replace the screen? Just got my screen crack less than a month heart pain...
xJuzagalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:41 PM   #408

Anyone know how much to replace the screen? Just got my screen crack less than a month heart pain...
Sorry to hear that! How did you get your screen cracked?
Old 04-07-2019, 07:09 PM   #409

Sorry to hear that! How did you get your screen cracked?
Drop corner on the floor the given case is useless
Old 04-07-2019, 07:26 PM   #410
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got free case inside?

Old 04-07-2019, 07:47 PM   #411
High Supremacy Member

LOL so fast screen pechar liao
Old 04-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #412

Aw sorry man! Yes, that was my observation, book case doesn't protect the sides of the tablet. That's why i opt to get a cheapo TPU case for the meantime while i was looking for a better case.

But i hope the replacement panel is still affordable. You can try Live Chat via your Samsung Members app, maybe they can give you a quotation from there.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:58 PM   #413

I did try the Samsung live chat on their official web.. they are unable to quote was ask to go down to the store... I think screen replacement is not available.. the free case given is totally useless.. I am looking for a new case but case are very hard to find nowadays... anyone can recommend? I just bought a new screen protector first...
Old 04-07-2019, 09:00 PM   #414

Got free case inside?
The case is a bookcase that comes with the purchase.. is magnetic connected.. non of the corners are covered...
Old 04-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #415

There are two versions of the Infiland flip cover case like the ones we have, one is the hard back but translucent version like the one I'd gotten, and one with soft TPU back with same flip cover. Any shop in Sg install SP for a reasonable fee? The Spigen SP is this one, I am in Canada so I can order this...
https://www.amazon.ca/Spigen-Tempere...8N8NJ6RQRYDX9J
Ah nice! Then get that one and ask the local Spigen shop to install for you.

I did try the Samsung live chat on their official web.. they are unable to quote was ask to go down to the store... I think screen replacement is not available.. the free case given is totally useless.. I am looking for a new case but case are very hard to find nowadays... anyone can recommend? I just bought a new screen protector first...
I'll offer you my extra one! Full side protection with cover flap! Hehe photo i posted few page/s back

Last edited by karloil; 04-07-2019 at 09:48 PM..
karloil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:25 PM   #416
Supremacy Member

i also dropped mine, but not from a great height, haha the frame is a little dented now
ecneret_eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:37 PM   #417
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got so fragile meh

i also dropped mine, but not from a great height, haha the frame is a little dented now
Old 05-07-2019, 03:11 AM   #418
Supremacy Member

Got so fragile meh
Even well built phones like the LG G6 I had would be dented, I had dropped mine from my desk and noted that one of the corners was dented, not badly but still noticeable. I was undecided about keeping the S5e, I'd used it when I was on the bed, being kiasu. Now that I'd decided to keep it, and had gotten cases for it that I'm carrying it around, with temp SP to boot.
Gaminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:46 AM   #419

Got so fragile meh
I believe it gets easily dented. Because of the thin frame, they had to cram all the electronics inside, so that metal frame is quite thin in some areas.
karloil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:05 PM   #420
Arch-Supremacy Member

To be honest, no case can guarantee no damage when you drop the tablet. Moreover this is a tablet that you are talking about, and comparing it with a mobile phone, it is both heavier and a lot more glass.
watzup_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.