Tab S4 is better, if you got the Budget go for Tab S6

really?
damn..... there goes my hopes of owning a cheaper tablet
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 01:17 AM   #618
Supremacy Member

really?
damn..... there goes my hopes of owning a cheaper tablet
I've seen YT vids on the TAB S5e being used to play PUBG, I think need it handles a number of games well enough, may need to compromise setting for some, especially more graphically intensive ones. PUBG should play well enough....just go thru some links here and make up your mind.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sams...hrome&ie=UTF-8
bigbadber likes this.
Gaminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 01:47 AM   #619
High Supremacy Member

I've seen YT vids on the TAB S5e being used to play PUBG, I think need it handles a number of games well enough, may need to compromise setting for some, especially more graphically intensive ones. PUBG should play well enough....just go thru some links here and make up your mind.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sams...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Thanks! Will watch the videos
Old 29-12-2019, 01:36 AM   #620

Qoo10 selling S5e 128GB LTE korea set for $549. Good price or not?
polygon500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 09:20 AM   #621
Banned

No local warranty.

I bought mine for $678 same configuration during Black Friday sale. Feee book cover

Mine local set

Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 11:55 AM   #622
Master Member

Use shopback with qoo10

Personally find 64gb more value
The excess money can alr buy 256gb or even 512gb micro sd during sale
produde1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #623
Master Member

Jus notice s5e has slightly higher max brightness and better color accuracy than s6.

This is probably due to the lack of s pen support in s5e hence requiring a much different color calibration than s6. Similar thing happened to huawei m5 10 pro.

S5e however doesnt support hdr10.
Old 29-12-2019, 02:23 PM   #624

Use shopback with qoo10

Personally find 64gb more value
The excess money can alr buy 256gb or even 512gb micro sd during sale
One thing to note: external storage is not supported within Secure Folder. So if you intend to use Secure Folder to store your secret media files, you are limited by the internal storage capacity.
continuum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 03:01 PM   #625

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is the best mid-range Android tablet around, particularly if you stream video a lot. It's roughly the same price as the new 10.2-inch iPad but has a more advanced screen with a movie-friendly widescreen aspect. Its speakers are better too.
karlgantry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 03:22 PM   #626
Master Member

One thing to note: external storage is not supported within Secure Folder. So if you intend to use Secure Folder to store your secret media files, you are limited by the internal storage capacity.
Bruh. Android Default gallery and secure folder are terrible man.

Jus use quickpic
Can hide external sd folder
Can exclude folders for scanning
Can use sharable folder with Windows PC wirelessly, even more secure and doesn't store any data in your android device.

When you have 2tb of xxx collection like me, you have to use the 3rd feature
Old 29-12-2019, 06:31 PM   #627

Bruh. Android Default gallery and secure folder are terrible man.

Jus use quickpic
Can hide external sd folder
Can exclude folders for scanning
Can use sharable folder with Windows PC wirelessly, even more secure and doesn't store any data in your android device.

When you have 2tb of xxx collection like me, you have to use the 3rd feature
Yeah, but Secure Folder can completely hide apps too. And QuickPic is owned by Cheetah, which is no stranger to shady stuff. There are other limitations with using non-Secure Folder options. I guess it boils down to individual needs and preferences.
Old 29-12-2019, 08:22 PM   #628

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is the best mid-range Android tablet around, particularly if you stream video a lot. It's roughly the same price as the new 10.2-inch iPad but has a more advanced screen with a movie-friendly widescreen aspect. Its speakers are better too.
Only the battery I feel is lose to Apple. But this Samsung is also lighter besides better screen and sound.
hawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2019, 01:26 AM   #629
Master Member

Yeah, but Secure Folder can completely hide apps too. And QuickPic is owned by Cheetah, which is no stranger to shady stuff. There are other limitations with using non-Secure Folder options. I guess it boils down to individual needs and preferences.
My nova launcher and clean master can already hide apps or give it some passwords.
Sure, you can just use secure folder since it came with it.

My point is it's a samsung third party app that is very feature limited. And if u can't find a feature you wan in there, you can just find another app.

Srsly tho, secure folder may not be as secure as you think. It is a very, very popular way to secure your files. My cyber friend tried to access it and say damn you when he got a welcome tips screen. There is a way to bypass it, idk how but definitely a good idea to avoid it.
Old 30-12-2019, 04:30 PM   #630

My nova launcher and clean master can already hide apps or give it some passwords.
Sure, you can just use secure folder since it came with it.

My point is it's a samsung third party app that is very feature limited. And if u can't find a feature you wan in there, you can just find another app.

Srsly tho, secure folder may not be as secure as you think. It is a very, very popular way to secure your files. My cyber friend tried to access it and say damn you when he got a welcome tips screen. There is a way to bypass it, idk how but definitely a good idea to avoid it.
Hiding apps using nova, etc. is the least secure way to hide apps, since you can easily search for it, and the apps appear on recent apps anyway.

Secure Folder is a separate container. So it's a lot more secure than all the methods you suggested. As far as I know, Knox has not been successfully hacked yet.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.