Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Tony.Manero

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine also screen pop out one corner. Is it wlwlsmdwl for the tablet?

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine seems ok, but i really don’t “stress” it much… just youtube vanced and netflix consumption lol

i use my ipad pro or ipad air for other slightly more intensive processes

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's abit laggy, but not to an extreme extend. I'm using it for watching some youtube and live f1 sports. general internet surfing for information. Considering to change, but now it seems Tab S8 series is expensive. S9 will be even more expensive

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
It's abit laggy, but not to an extreme extend. I'm using it for watching some youtube and live f1 sports. general internet surfing for information. Considering to change, but now it seems Tab S8 series is expensive. S9 will be even more expensive
I'm quite done with Samsung. Gonna change to the Xiaomi Pad 6 when it's out.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm quite done with Samsung. Gonna change to the Xiaomi Pad 6 when it's out.
I'm considering too the xiaomi. If only xiaomi has the same AMOLED screen. The reason why im stuck with s5e is the screen, though its laggy.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope samsung can launch a similar new version of Tab S5e. Now all the tablets are so heavy, Tab S5e is still the lightest and slimmest tablet till date.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I still like my Tab S5e, but I use it mainly for surfing the net, watching ripped movies, NF, and music, altogether pretty light usage, so I'm fine with the performance.

hawkwind

Master Member
Reaction score
The screen of my S5e started falling off within two years. Not buying another Samsung anymore.

Chersiang96

Reaction score
The screen of my S5e started falling off within two years. Not buying another Samsung anymore.
If overall the tablet is still working normally,just search online,see which mobile repair shop does provide gluing back the screen. I got my screen paste back at $50 ,mine screen fall out just nice after the warranty expired .Samsung service will ask you to change the whole lcd screen about 300.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually since screen coming off, means adhensive weak already. Mine also coming off when i remove my crack tampered glass.

Youtube have many video how to replace. All i did was go shopee buy b7000 glue at around $2.

When it came, use hair dryer blow and slowly remove the screen. Patience is the key.

Clean up old adhensive den use the b7000 glue apply and wait for it to cure and viola.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.