www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The Tablet Den (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tablet-den-328/)
-   -   Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tablet-den-328/samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-6087797.html)

draco76x 09-08-2019 09:27 AM

For this device, are we getting Snapdragon or Exynos chipset?? :s11:


If the device is Snapdragon I may consider but if Exynos chipset then forget about it.

fortunecat 09-08-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draco76x (Post 122149715)
For this device, are we getting Snapdragon or Exynos chipset??
:s11:


If the device is Snapdragon I may consider but if Exynos chipset then forget about it.

Tablet should be only got snapdragon

gerald27 13-08-2019 12:08 AM

Managed to play a little with the demo unit in Plaza Sing event :)

https://i.imgur.com/Yegw3bq.jpg

Glariel 13-08-2019 12:10 AM

Only there have?
I know Samsung west gate don’t have, at least I checked last Thursday when I went down to have a look at the new Note 10

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerald27 (Post 122212427)
Managed to play a little with the demo unit in Plaza Sing event :)

https://i.imgur.com/Yegw3bq.jpg


cscs3 13-08-2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortunecat (Post 122149872)
Tablet should be only got snapdragon

Not true, Some Samsung tablet is on Exyno too.

Audiology93 13-08-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glariel (Post 122212444)
Only there have?
I know Samsung west gate don’t have, at least I checked last Thursday when I went down to have a look at the new Note 10

I went down ytd also don't have :(

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

tankee531 16-08-2019 03:33 PM

Vivo dun hav. Just there 2day

zXioNGz 16-08-2019 06:47 PM

I donít need LTE but WiFi only got 1 variant 128gb and 6gb ram... if only thereís 256gb 8gb ram WiFi model zzz

Glariel 16-08-2019 08:54 PM

Heng I getting the LTE variant, 256GB :s13:

Deavenger 17-08-2019 01:54 PM

im selling my tab s5e with keyboard.. sms me 91134101

Illusionist_85 17-08-2019 07:32 PM

today got Samsung event at plaza sing

htngwilliam 17-08-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusionist_85 (Post 122293440)
today got Samsung event at plaza sing

Today launch tab s6?

Illusionist_85 17-08-2019 09:44 PM

mainly note 10 but got some area got s6 and its dex demo

DavidPeel 18-08-2019 09:15 AM

Tab S6 will be on sale from 24th Aug and I still couldn't find a display set to fiddle with at the few malls I went to as of yesterday. Full of Note 10s but no sign of Tab S6. Doesn't seem to have any promotions in sight as well.

Almost seems like Samsung isn't interested to push for Tab S6 sales. :(

meet_nanda 20-08-2019 04:14 PM

Yes, there seems to be no pre-order and no promotions so far. Samsung is too busy with Note 10 series launch!


Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidPeel (Post 122301307)
Tab S6 will be on sale from 24th Aug and I still couldn't find a display set to fiddle with at the few malls I went to as of yesterday. Full of Note 10s but no sign of Tab S6. Doesn't seem to have any promotions in sight as well.

Almost seems like Samsung isn't interested to push for Tab S6 sales. :(



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.