HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2020, 10:09 PM   #766
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes I actually bought a Microsoft bluetooth keyboard that only cost a fraction but did not use it after some time as found it troublesome to switch on both keyboard and bluetooth then connect each time I want to type. Not to even mention having to charge keyboard when one nowadays already has so many gadgets to charge. The additional 1 or 2 steps may sound simple but doing it multiple times on daily basis actually turns out more troublesome than it sounds.
The thing is it really depends how you like to use your tablet. For me, I prefer to just use the tablet by itself since the odds of typing something is not very high and the onscreen keyboard is big enough to easily type on. So the keyboard case is just good to have for me. I don't use it full fledged like a laptop. So you know best your own preference.

The keyboard in this case gets connected to the pogo pins and thus, don't need any recharging. It draws power directly from the device. On the flipside, you can't use the keyboard on any other devices other than the Tab S6 at this point in time. So if the keyboard outlives the tablet, you may not be able to use it for your replacement, unlike a bluetooth one.
watzup_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2020, 10:13 PM   #767
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone with the Samsung Tab S6 keyboard cover tried removing and sticking back on again? How is it holding up? Was about to get one from Carousell but my concern is losing the adhesiveness. Or am I better off to spend 40ish more to get a new one and ask a shop to stick it on for me?

Does Samsung warranty cover the adhesiveness and provide one-to-one replacement if it fails?
I may be wrong, but usually such snap on case uses magnet to stay on. At least this is the case for some of the keyboard cases I've observed or used. Not too sure about the S6 keyboard case though.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:45 AM   #768
evq
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone encountered battery drain issue?
evq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2020, 04:49 PM   #769
Arch-Supremacy Member

Galaxy Tab S6 Lite bags FCC certification ahead of launch

will be equipped with the Exynos 9611 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB/128GB internal storage. It will be launched with Android 10 and One UI 2.0. The tablet also features a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with HDR. Its design was revealed last month, so we know that the tablet will come with an S Pen.

Since the Galaxy Tab S6 is priced at $649, it is safe to assume that the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite will be priced lower. It could start at $399 for the Wi-Fi only variant, but we can get a clearer idea when Samsung launches the tablet in the coming weeks.
Old 18-03-2020, 05:49 PM   #770
Master Member

anyone encountered battery drain issue?
How bad is your battery drain?

CheerS!!!
GhostZM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2020, 12:22 PM   #771
evq
Arch-Supremacy Member

How bad is your battery drain?

CheerS!!!
I don't own one yet, considering to get the 256GB model. But read quite some reviews o. Battery drain issue.
Old 19-03-2020, 11:52 PM   #772
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't own one yet, considering to get the 256GB model. But read quite some reviews o. Battery drain issue.
Want so much space for what. Data can put sd
Tony.Manero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2020, 11:57 AM   #773
evq
Arch-Supremacy Member

Want so much space for what. Data can put sd
It's the extra 2GB ram I m interested
Old 20-03-2020, 12:29 PM   #774
Arch-Supremacy Member

I read few reviews that the battery drain is very bad. Like few days on standby, and the battery is completely flat. I feel battery drain is a common problem with Android devices, but wasn't expecting it this bad.

As for the 2GB extra ram, I think it depends what you want to use the device for. Generally, I don't think you will ever feel a difference between 6GB and 8GB. While I don't check the RAM usage all the time, but I observed generally it stays below 5GB for my usage. If you game, it may go higher, but I doubt it will reach 6GB.
Old 21-03-2020, 03:19 PM   #775
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wah... $399 for wifi is a very good price... but I prefer to have LTE.. which costs a premium...
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2020, 09:18 PM   #776
Arch-Supremacy Member

People donít know one la
The 2 GB ram not important to him but important to me.
I also getting the 256 GB one
Old 22-03-2020, 08:35 AM   #777
Supremacy Member

Anyone knows what is the largest Samsung tablet?

Must be relatively new model from year 2018 onwards.
Hyruga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #778
Arch-Supremacy Member

10.5 is the largest

Anyone knows what is the largest Samsung tablet?

Must be relatively new model from year 2018 onwards.
Old 22-03-2020, 05:38 PM   #779
Master Member

I read few reviews that the battery drain is very bad. Like few days on standby, and the battery is completely flat. I feel battery drain is a common problem with Android devices, but wasn't expecting it this bad.

As for the 2GB extra ram, I think it depends what you want to use the device for. Generally, I don't think you will ever feel a difference between 6GB and 8GB. While I don't check the RAM usage all the time, but I observed generally it stays below 5GB for my usage. If you game, it may go higher, but I doubt it will reach 6GB.
I thought battery going flat after a few days standby is very good already..lol

CheerS!!!
Old 22-03-2020, 05:40 PM   #780
Master Member

I would say just go for it..it's really an amazing tablet.

But I think Tab S7 is coming in a few months time, so maybe u should wait to get S7 or the S6 (if price drops)

CheerS!!!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.