HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #796
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes..the Samsung keyboard is expensive.
You should really consider 3rd party brands.

I'm currently using BOW bluetooth folding keyboard. Serves me really well. I have only charged it twice in about 5 months. I would say my usage of it is medium. Battery life is surprisingly good for this unknown brand.

Do a search on the TaoB website and you should be able to find it. I think I bought mine for about S$35 or S$40.

CheerS!!!
Checked out the BOW folding keyboard... does the hinge affect your use of the keyboard? It seems like it obstructs the point where your palm may rest of the keyboard?
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2020, 03:25 PM   #797
High Supremacy Member

Bro, did you buy the M-pen Lite from Huawei or online?
It was bundled with my MediaPad M6.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:28 PM   #798
High Supremacy Member

Yes..the Samsung keyboard is expensive.
You should really consider 3rd party brands.

I'm currently using BOW bluetooth folding keyboard. Serves me really well. I have only charged it twice in about 5 months. I would say my usage of it is medium. Battery life is surprisingly good for this unknown brand.

Do a search on the TaoB website and you should be able to find it. I think I bought mine for about S$35 or S$40.

CheerS!!!
The thing is is your keyboard as slim as the original one when folded?

And you mention the keyboard needs charging. The original keyboard doesn't need charging.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #799
High Supremacy Member

Agree with GhostZM... the Samsung keyboard is really very expensive... not worth it... there are many other cheaper and just as good keyboards on the market... as long as it is connected via bluetooth, should not have any issues... you can even get keyboards with a small trackpad if that is what you need...

Some links to help you:
https://mynexttablet.com/samsung-gal...-alternatives/

https://www.amazon.sg/Fintie-Keyboar...32294522&psc=1

https://www.techdoze.net/best-samsun...keyboard-case/

This one got trackpad:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3278...ad5ff12e818b-0
Those are all bluetooth keyboards.
And the last one is a seperate accessory, not even part of the tablet cover.

one thing about 3rd-party covers is that they don't have magnetic snap-on covers. Those with a backing to hold your tablet just makes it look fatter.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:48 PM   #800
High Supremacy Member

Consider if you will be typing a lot on the go on a physical keyboard or will the touchscreen keyboard be sufficient. Personally I feel not many people will actually use a physical keyboard on the go. Its just there as a good to have accessory, in case you want to type.
It is very useful when you wanna do programming or take notes while you are attending lessons. Trust me, a physical keyboard is always better for a large screen device.

In fact, I learnt it during my ASUS Transformer years. Then I moved over to Xperia Tablets, typing on anything above 8in, is really a chore. When I got my hands on Xperia Tablet Z4, I hunted high and low for the keyboard, but was sadly out of stock.

Now that new-gen tablets are making keyboards mainstream thanks to Surfaces, I am very glad.

It makes our tablets easier to use for meetings and lessons. Lesser chances of typos.

I really exaggerating till even surfing net, I use keyboard to type instead of screen.

If you ask me lah, if spending close to $1000 to get a tablet just for watching shows and hearing music, then why not just get an A series or some other mid-range tablets?
Old 30-03-2020, 09:10 PM   #801
Master Member

The thing is is your keyboard as slim as the original one when folded?

And you mention the keyboard needs charging. The original keyboard doesn't need charging.
It may not be as slim as the original one and needs charging..but I only paid 35-40 for it..not 200. It's just personal preference and budget.

Like I have mentioned before, I have only charged it twice in 5 months so no big issue there..at least to me.

I'm just throwing out an option in case others find the original keyboard expensive.

CheerS!!!
eeLsinneD likes this.
GhostZM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2020, 02:45 AM   #802
Master Member

How is tab s6 for gaming, mobile legends/ pubg
vaguejizz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #803
Arch-Supremacy Member

How is tab s6 for gaming, mobile legends/ pubg
Sure no problem lar... it's using the flagship processor mah...
Old 01-04-2020, 05:27 PM   #804
Master Member

Checked out the BOW folding keyboard... does the hinge affect your use of the keyboard? It seems like it obstructs the point where your palm may rest of the keyboard?
What hinge do u mean coz I dun see any..lol
Anyway I have no issue with typing on it but users with bigger hands may find it uncomfortable. The overall size and keys on this keyboard is rather small. I bought it mainly for the portability.

CheerS!!!
Old 01-04-2020, 08:09 PM   #805
Arch-Supremacy Member

What hinge do u mean coz I dun see any..lol
Anyway I have no issue with typing on it but users with bigger hands may find it uncomfortable. The overall size and keys on this keyboard is rather small. I bought it mainly for the portability.

CheerS!!!
The hinges at the folding parts on either side lor...
Old 01-04-2020, 08:20 PM   #806
Master Member

how is the official keyboard book cover? heard the kickstand will keep doping of
vaguejizz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:45 PM   #807

i wanted to recontract my singtel line on 1st apr and wanted to get the Tab S6.
Checked few days back, there was stock. but today when i can recontract, there is no stock for tab s6. WHY!!!!!!!
Azry88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:23 AM   #808
Master Member

Checked few days back, there was stock. but today when i can recontract, there is no stock for tab s6. WHY!!!!!!!
Coz many people are staying home these days..they need a tablet for entertainment lol

Hope you can get yours soon!

CheerS!!!
Old 03-04-2020, 12:46 AM   #809
Arch-Supremacy Member

how is the official keyboard book cover? heard the kickstand will keep doping of
It sticks on very well. Just be gentle when you use it
Tony.Manero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:13 AM   #810

Need your opinion guys,

Since there is no Tab S6 stock in Singtel, i decided to take the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ instead. i will collect it today at 11am. my plan is to sell the note 10+, then buy the tab s6 .

As per samsung online store the price stated there was:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (256gb, Aura Glow) = $1598
Samsung Tab S6 256gb = $1298

I ask around online through carousell, shopee, most of them will only take the New Sealed note 10+ at $800. Only $800??!!!!

Need your opinion on below
1. Where should i sell my note 10+?
2. what is the range to sell the note 10+? (i was thinking between $800 - $1598 so, around maybe $1298 is it okay?)
3. Anyone knows where to buy the tab s6 256gb? other than the samsung online store. bcuz sometimes im scared other people sell are fake ones. i see some online are selling at $900 - $1200

Guys, your reply is much appreciated. thank you in advance
Azry88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.