Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like still no news on any launches here leh. But saw that Samsung is already working on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. If that come first, the price of Tab S6 will drop. Might as well get the price dropped Tab S6 rather than Tab S6 Lite.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it runs an Exynos chip, which is not ideal as compared to a Snapdragon 7xx series.

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to download past year papers (in pdf) and use a pen to write in the blanks in the pdf for a primary 3 student?

If possible, what app will allow it to do this?

metavolta

Reaction score
What us the difference between LTE and Wifi version?

Both models are identical if you are referring to the built quality, processor, ram etc used....

Not sure about the storage whether it is the same for both LTE and Wifi

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to get the S6 Lite as an upgrade to my Tab A 8.0 S pen but realised the processor isn't significantly better and reviews seem to comment on user interface lags, which is really quite annoying (I experienced the same on my Tab A)

Decided to switch to iPad 7th gen and so far quite happly with it... The 128gb version is about same price as s6 lite although it doesn't come with a pen (I bought apple pencil separately). Though it's using old processor and only 3gb ram, it feels very fast and many apps are tablet optimised (except Instagram lol). Maybe it's worth checking out as an alternative.

hkchew03

Reaction score
Nothing can fight ipad

In term of speed on old CPU/model. Rest depends on what you use it for. I ended up choosing S5e over ipad due to sd card expansion, screen for media viewing and the sound quality. Mostly for media viewing, so don't really need so fluid.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing can fight ipad

True but the Samsung has 64 GB storage out of the box. For the iPad, you need more space, you have to jump straight up to 128 GB... the base 32 GB really isn't enough... installing just a few commonly used apps and you're about done... no space for much media unless you're only interested in streaming everything... so a lot depends on your use type.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.