HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2020, 01:15 PM   #1981

Anyone else with connectivity issue on the book cover keyboard?

I got the S7+ with book cover a few days ago, but sometimes the tablet does not know the keyboard is connected (shown in settings that the book cover is "Not Connected").

I tried restarting and cleaning any possible debris at the connector but did not work.
Just when I was looking for the customer service, I blew at the connector (just for the sake of it) and it started working... for now.

Posted from PCWX using SM-T970
Raynesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 03:43 PM   #1982
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone else with connectivity issue on the book cover keyboard?

I got the S7+ with book cover a few days ago, but sometimes the tablet does not know the keyboard is connected (shown in settings that the book cover is "Not Connected").

I tried restarting and cleaning any possible debris at the connector but did not work.
Just when I was looking for the customer service, I blew at the connector (just for the sake of it) and it started working... for now.

Posted from PCWX using SM-T970
You probably have a faulty keyboard or Tab S7+
Mine have no issue
Old 06-11-2020, 05:10 PM   #1983
Master Member

The actual price is $300+
Alright, considered a really good deal despite the price lol.
freshvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 06:01 PM   #1984
Supremacy Member

Alright, considered a really good deal despite the price lol.
https://www.samsung.com/sg/mobile-ac...f-dt970ubegww/

$358 to be exact.
Citiguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:22 PM   #1985
Supremacy Member

Hi guys, anyone using the bigger brother S7+ 5G while in bed? Is it too heavy for it? Coming from S6 and iPad Pro and really like the 120hz screen but not the crappy LCD on the Tab S7.
Tab S7 is certainly not crappy, LCD on Tab S7 is not crap. I had been using everyday since Day 1 of launch, its a great piece of device.

I touched and managed 24 Tab S5E recently, now that performance is definitely crappy.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:40 PM   #1986

lazada selling the tab s7+ cheap. I got it for 1480 something after coupon code.
detion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 10:54 PM   #1987

lazada selling the tab s7+ cheap. I got it for 1480 something after coupon code.
Wifi? Or 5G?

Sent from Samsung SM-N986B using GAGT
nuscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 10:57 PM   #1988

Shopee 11.11 sale..Tab S7 128GB WIFI at $840 with Original book cover plus Samsung bud+
cashcheque2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:12 PM   #1989

Shopee 11.11 sale..Tab S7 128GB WIFI at $840 with Original book cover plus Samsung bud+
I managed to secure the deal from shopee 11.11 for $790 for the above with the free gifts
cashcheque2000 likes this.
adrwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 12:59 AM   #1990
Supremacy Member

Tab S7 is certainly not crappy, LCD on Tab S7 is not crap. I had been using everyday since Day 1 of launch, its a great piece of device.

I touched and managed 24 Tab S5E recently, now that performance is definitely crappy.
I gotten all 4 devices and compared them, in the end I go with iPad Pro as its screen has the best colour overall. Sold my tab s6 and gotten iPad Pro, but kind of dislike iPad Pro black borders so I sold it on 2nd day. And I bought tab s7 plus, but it was too heavy and painful sharp edges for use in bed, hence I sold it on 3rd day and gotten Tab s7 for its size knowing it is LCD and give it a chance.

So, S7 screen has ghosting effect while scrolling text on, for example google search and this time round they tried to copy Apple iPad device with square edges but they failed quite abit, the edges are way too sharp to hold comfortably in hands for long period, initially thought it is just due to heavier device on my s7+ that I felt this.

So I sold off my S7 the next day, bought another 2nd hand tab S6. As much as I love the deep blacks on tab s6, the display colour is just way too off, making all video playbackís skin tones looked pale and overly washed out. I tried adjusting the setting to higher warm but ever since Samsung removed video enhancer, I canít keep that setting for YouTube or MX Player Pro, it will auto switch back and makes skin pale and washed out again. So my final decision is that I sold the tab s6 and bought iPad Pro again, much due to the edges are very well polished and not sharp to hurt the palm, plus skin tones and colour look really nice and accurate, although I hate the bright blacks when watching in the dark.

Itís just for me, as Iím mainly using for entertainment while in bed and I got the idea to buy all the devices and test them out in order to make my final decision, not many had the chance to tried out all devices thoroughly at home before deciding, it is different from trying demo sets at stores, but of course it came at the price of almost $200 lost of cash.
zXioNGz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 07:27 AM   #1991

So after trying tons of devices, iPad Pro is still the best?
skpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 08:03 AM   #1992
Great Supremacy Member

I gotten all 4 devices and compared them, in the end I go with iPad Pro as its screen has the best colour overall. Sold my tab s6 and gotten iPad Pro, but kind of dislike iPad Pro black borders so I sold it on 2nd day. And I bought tab s7 plus, but it was too heavy and painful sharp edges for use in bed, hence I sold it on 3rd day and gotten Tab s7 for its size knowing it is LCD and give it a chance.

So, S7 screen has ghosting effect while scrolling text on, for example google search and this time round they tried to copy Apple iPad device with square edges but they failed quite abit, the edges are way too sharp to hold comfortably in hands for long period, initially thought it is just due to heavier device on my s7+ that I felt this.

So I sold off my S7 the next day, bought another 2nd hand tab S6. As much as I love the deep blacks on tab s6, the display colour is just way too off, making all video playback*********s skin tones looked pale and overly washed out. I tried adjusting the setting to higher warm but ever since Samsung removed video enhancer, I can*********t keep that setting for YouTube or MX Player Pro, it will auto switch back and makes skin pale and washed out again. So my final decision is that I sold the tab s6 and bought iPad Pro again, much due to the edges are very well polished and not sharp to hurt the palm, plus skin tones and colour look really nice and accurate, although I hate the bright blacks when watching in the dark.

It*********s just for me, as I*********m mainly using for entertainment while in bed and I got the idea to buy all the devices and test them out in order to make my final decision, not many had the chance to tried out all devices thoroughly at home before deciding, it is different from trying demo sets at stores, but of course it came at the price of almost $200 lost of cash.
Wah, you are a very decisive person
fortunecat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 11:06 AM   #1993

it is for the 5g model. Sorry didnt see your message
detion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 09:03 PM   #1994
Master Member

I managed to secure the deal from shopee 11.11 for $790 for the above with the free gifts
That's a really awesome buy.
freshvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:21 PM   #1995
Supremacy Member

I am thinking of using the S7+ as an extended monitor for my laptop. Is that possible?
Citiguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.