Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.. Local set around 450 and it seems to support widevine lv1 for full HD Netflix

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u get $259?! I just bought it for $289 lol. Price is worth it because the retail price for local set is 498. Effectively saving half the $.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Should be with the $30 weekend coupon. Anyway, seems to be a new seller since I noticed all his listed products hardly has any reviews from buyers yet.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How u get $259?! I just bought it for $289 lol. Price is worth it because the retail price for local set is 498. Effectively saving half the $.

Should be with the $30 weekend coupon. Anyway, seems to be a new seller since I noticed all his listed products hardly has any reviews from buyers yet.

I was asking the seller on warranty and casing too, but he either seems too busy or not that savvy to reply in English..

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was asking the seller on warranty and casing too, but he either seems too busy or not that savvy to reply in English..

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Oh. New seller I guess. Got mine from K-Agency.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I really wonder why Korea set so cheap. About 50% cheaper
Good Qn. Even the iPad from Korea are much cheaper than local set. Paid around 389 for my iPad 9.7 2018 while local set is 498.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good Qn. Even the iPad from Korea are much cheaper than local set. Paid around 389 for my iPad 9.7 2018 while local set is 498.

But iPad is international warranty as well so even better.

xSENCORPx

Reaction score
Can it be flashed with other country firmware i.e. singapore one since it is korea firmware?

marquez

Reaction score
Should be able to change CSC to XSP right? Then all pre install korean apps will be deleted.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

they are nation of electronics exporter
-they manufacture...so cheaper for some products.
-then low currency rates.

they even have their own real time stock market for electronics. :s22:

not all the stuff are cheap, e.g S10+ it is even expensive than our local set. :s22:

how the touch sensitivity of sm-t515? & battery comsumption?

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered one. Which Bluetooth keyboard you guys using for tab? Thks

JuXn5566

Reaction score
What is the amount of RAM for this tablet? And is there phone and messaging apps?

mun

Reaction score
What is the amount of RAM for this tablet? And is there phone and messaging apps?
For info, my newly bought tab s5e wifi model also comes with phone and messaging apps. I had to hide these apps cos they are useless

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.