Samsung Tab Pro S

aw1007

Reaction score
Hi how's the user experience for this? Saw Challenger is selling at 998 now, just wondering whether worth getting it or not...

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi how's the user experience for this? Saw Challenger is selling at 998 now, just wondering whether worth getting it or not...

Taka Best Denki selling same price this week giving original multiport adapter + Wireless mouse + 32GB OTG adapter... just fyi

albino

Reaction score
Hi,

I though of getting this Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S to replace my current 6 years old Windows 7 Pro Acer Notebook for Office usage.

1) Is there any price different between Windows 10 & Windows 10 Pro. Need Pro to login to my office domain servers to access shared folder.

2) Anyone install MSOffice 2016 Home & Business Edition with MS Outlook for email access and how is the performance.

Thank you in advance.:)

riderxps

Reaction score
Service Center

I sent my Tab pro S in because my keyboard couldn't work. it was sent on 15/11/16 and til today it is still under repair. Call in to check and CSO say they will relay msg to the technician,but waited the whole day nobody called.
Called the second time and same thing happen.So far made 4 calls and same reply from CSO,we will forward your inquiries.3 weeks already still pending and no calls from them.
This is very frustrating and unacceptable for Samsung.Pray that you never need to send it in for repairs.

Last edited:

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I though of getting this Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S to replace my current 6 years old Windows 7 Pro Acer Notebook for Office usage.

1) Is there any price different between Windows 10 & Windows 10 Pro. Need Pro to login to my office domain servers to access shared folder.

2) Anyone install MSOffice 2016 Home & Business Edition with MS Outlook for email access and how is the performance.

1. There's only 1 variant in SG.. which is the Win 10pro..

2. User experience for office is the same as you do on desktop.

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just fyi .. this weekend Taka Best denki selling @ $958 .. Free multi port adapter and a Zenfone Go :s13::s13: ..

tester72

Reaction score
So far so good? Feel like getting this but some reviews says it will sleep and go flat sometimes. Not sure if it's a bug. Does this happens often?

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does this model have a "off" button that goes into standby state when not in use instead of shutting it down? Will this drain off the battery?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.