HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Tablet Repair

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2019, 11:46 AM   #1
Supremacy Member

Smile Samsung Tablet Repair

Hi Everyone,

I need help here. Can anyone recommend a good tablet repair shop for Samsung Tab S2? I think my tablet's battery is dying. Recommendation for help is very much appreciated.

Many Thanks!
WiZaRd! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 04:17 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

I always use iRepair at Prinsep Street... google for them... they have a Whatsapp number that is quite responsive... a bit more expensive but I trust them... they will use original parts... and they're fast...
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

Best is go Samsung to repair

Hi Everyone,

I need help here. Can anyone recommend a good tablet repair shop for Samsung Tab S2? I think my tablet's battery is dying. Recommendation for help is very much appreciated.

Many Thanks!
Old 27-06-2019, 05:23 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Best is go Samsung to repair
Yeah... but do check the price... Samsung is quite reasonable too... I went to the Westgate branch to get an S6 battery replaced... $73. IRepair quoted something just a bit less... so I just opted for Samsung lor... it was for my bro-in-law who was taking the phone overseas so better be Samsung certified repair...

Oh one more thing, the S6 was not bought in Singapore... but they still replaced the battery anyway...

Last edited by Teo Ming Ern; 27-06-2019 at 05:27 PM..
Teo Ming Ern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2019, 10:24 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yeah... but do check the price... Samsung is quite reasonable too... I went to the Westgate branch to get an S6 battery replaced... $73. IRepair quoted something just a bit less... so I just opted for Samsung lor... it was for my bro-in-law who was taking the phone overseas so better be Samsung certified repair...

Oh one more thing, the S6 was not bought in Singapore... but they still replaced the battery anyway...
Yap, if changing battery, is best to go back Samsung for safe. Those OEM battery quality level varies.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 07:15 PM   #6

up
rogerroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 08:14 AM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

My 10" tab s2 battery life is less than 1 hrs after fully charge how much to replace it
5star_pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 10:36 PM   #8

hi i have samsung tab A 10.1 battery issue anyone have idea how much it cost if go to samsung service center and is there warranty after service.
thinkso2n is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.