Sony Tablet S

kawaii

Reaction score
how much bro?
PM me best offer ok?

later will be heading down to expo to hunt around
so far wish to grab the Sony tablets S
since they throw in the free cradle, SP, memory card etc..
plus the usb cable?(frm mini port convert to normal size of USB?)
any one know if possible to pay by cc ? will affect the free gifts?
if not wrong, no different if buy it today or at the last day of the fair right? as sony control tight on the RRP

any advice on this sony tablets?

kawaii

Reaction score
compare to those who preordered
with this sitex purchase
the freebies is it worth? only thing missing is the case
so is it worth to grab it at SITEX?
very kien now, later thinking to heading down ...
if my TV not those internet enable type, i can't use the throw contents features? how to do tht? change tv? or add a wifi doongle? but my tv dont have usb port :(

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
how come the internal memory is only 7.6gb free space?

also cant read sd card??

pls help...

h030831

Reaction score
Last edited:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how you make order from amazon? how they charge for the freight?

You can register an account with HopShopGo.com and payment can made by PalPal, they can help you to buy from Amazon.com and deliver to you in Singapore.

Amazon.com can only deliver within US so you have to use such service to buy for you and ship to you wherever you are.

Shipping cost depend on the weight of the item and for casing, it is less than 1kg so it cost me around USD$11.83 but HopShopGo.com give me an discount voucher of USD$9.90 so I only pay USD$1.93 which is around $2.50 to ship from USA to Singapore.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My STM Case from Amazon.com just arrived on my doorstep and please find below the photos for your viewing pleasure :

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for sharing, you choose "buy for me" or "ship for me" ?

I choose buy for me and they will ship for you once the item reach their warehouse.

My friend who is a photographer and he compare his photo displayed on his Motorola phone with my Arc S, he commented that the colour, sharpness and contrast is so much better on my Arc S, we also compare with LG phone and Samsung, he say that Korean phones have over enriching colours which make the photo colours too fake and unreal.

I quickly take out my Tablet S and he say the photo is similar to what he saw on my Arc S so I guess our BRAVIA Engine is good, he is now tempted to change to Sony phones. =:p

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
Hi Genuineseller, this is indeed one of the nicer looking cases i've seen so far. I may be wrong but from what i see in the pics, it seems like it wasn't designed to prop up the tablet vertically at a 90 degree angle. The tablet only has a 3 directional accelerometer - meaning that we can't orientate it vertically with the bulbous site at the bottom, as the above pics seem to suggest. The tapered end has to be at the bottom. If this is true, then I'll have to consider another case.

Btw, for those who are not aware, the official sony foldable case is out. I saw it at the bugis junction store. The price - $139! .....as someone pointed out before, its not using magnets to attach itself to the tablet but double-sided tape and velcro. :s27:

Found another casing but have the same problem with the previous casing, ie. cannnot have the tablet standing upright with the camera on top.

TO watch video etc, need to have it on about 15 to 20 deg....

I will use it as a protection SLIM cover and not a stand for watching video at 90 degree.

Sikai.jpg

SikaiMicroFibre.jpg

Sikai3.jpg

This one is slightly cheaper than the Black/Brown/Red cover but without screen protector. With screen protector, it will be slightly more expensive. I read that SIKAI is making Microfibre casing.

Last edited:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you need to pay extra for buyforme? Comgateway charge 5% for this service.

Yes, there is a 5% service charge and I find it reasonable so I pay a total of USD 39.84 for buying from Amazon.com by using HopShopGo.com.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long u received the things from the time you order?

I placed my order on the 19th November and it arrive in HopShopGo warehouse on the 24th November then I receive my case yesterday on 29th November so it only takes around 10 days.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.