Surface Book 2

Reaction score
I'm interested but they don't ship to SG?
And also the issue with the warranty:/

Saw it from amazon , mentioned that will ship to Singapore ( need to add import fee ) , but Singapore will be no warranty . Not sure how many of send back us to repair .

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want this badly but reading about the issues faced by the surface series and not having any local warranty for such a premium price is keeping me at bay

Wyvern8

Reaction score

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am quite curious. For surface book 2, I don't think its primary usage should be use for gaming but rather some work processing instead. For me, I would rather get a dedicated gaming laptop if I were to use it for gaming. :)

SB2 looks like having a 4K screen

Wyvern8

Reaction score
SB2 looks like having a 4K screen

Oh 4K...? That's kind of redundant for a laptop. Don't quite understand the logic behind. At least there is not much media or support for 4K, so why..? My thought is, its like putting a Ferrari engine into a Honda car running on Singapore roads. No way to perform.

Just my thoughts... :)

gunners007

Reaction score
Only got my Book 2 yesterday, I got the 13 inch one as I do not need a big bulky screen and also do not need the GTX 1060 graphic card as I dun play game that often.

I got the i7, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD. Overall the feel and impression is the same as those review I read online. The feel is good and performance is good too. My main purpose is for work, and I use the tablet mode often for meeting and taking notes.

I was using the Pro 4 earlier, but sold off after seeing the release of Book 2.

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool, awaiting it to arrive. Even if price slightly more ex, local warranty is more valuable (as QC seems to be an issue with surface lineup)

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think of buying the 15inches , may be ...

me too. looking at the 15 inches. but deciding between 256 or 512. but most likely 512. as I have a pro 2 256gb which sometimes run low on space. hope the March IT show the retailers can give good price or bundle the pen.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.