HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Surface Go (SG Pre Orders August 2)

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2020, 11:45 AM   #361

Yes, I am out of Windows S-mode & installed microsoft 365 in go 2 already.

I think the M3 WiFi-only model is v rare. Even all US retailers do not sell this model. So far I heard it's only available for purchase in US Microsoft store. V strange..
Actually if you look into surface for business, there's the m3 wifi-only model for surface go 2. It is $1048 for 128gb model if I'm not wrong. And because it comes with windows professional instead of windows home.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT
ordinaryet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2020, 11:59 AM   #362

Actually if you look into surface for business, there's the m3 wifi-only model for surface go 2. It is $1048 for 128gb model if I'm not wrong. And because it comes with windows professional instead of windows home.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT
Oic!!! Wonder anyone has tried going for tat option?!! Haha..
heng8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2020, 05:17 PM   #363

Hmm +/- about $120 more for the lte.
Quite worth it actually

Oic!!! Wonder anyone has tried going for tat option?!! Haha..
pilotsnoopy likes this.

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2020, 06:39 PM   #364

Anyone knows what's the torx size for the kick stand?
Mine's loose goosey

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Old 26-06-2020, 01:47 PM   #365

so where you all go to buy surface go? original website or waited for promotion from courts?
samsocute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2020, 11:47 AM   #366

sticking to Surface Go 1 Wifi only, nothing worth upgrading, would have gone for Surface Go 2 LTE if processor is faster.
pilotsnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2020, 11:51 AM   #367
High Supremacy Member

so where you all go to buy surface go? original website or waited for promotion from courts?
bought from MS store.

sticking to Surface Go 1 Wifi only, nothing worth upgrading, would have gone for Surface Go 2 LTE if processor is faster.
It is faster, and by a lot. No regret upgrading for me.
pilotsnoopy likes this.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:39 PM   #368

bought from MS store.

It is faster, and by a lot. No regret upgrading for me.
oh, then I should reconsider. having LTE has made a difference for you?
pilotsnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2020, 08:17 PM   #369
High Supremacy Member

Yes. Previously I have to use my phone as hotspot when I am outside. I just got my sim card yesterday and it feels really good to be able to take out the tablet and get connected.
Albedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2020, 10:20 AM   #370

Yes. Previously I have to use my phone as hotspot when I am outside. I just got my sim card yesterday and it feels really good to be able to take out the tablet and get connected.
did you sign up another teleco for the sim or just get a dualsim on your current phone plan?

i think most importantly is the processor while LTE is based on individual needs?
samsocute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2020, 09:25 PM   #371
High Supremacy Member

did you sign up another teleco for the sim or just get a dualsim on your current phone plan?

i think most importantly is the processor while LTE is based on individual needs?
I went to sign TPG for the $10 50GB sim card.
pilotsnoopy likes this.
Albedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 04:03 PM   #372

Just tightened my kickstand, fyi, the screw driver sizes are Torx T3.

Old 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM   #373

Carousell has some great deals.
Some user was selling the legendary M3, 8gb + 128gb without LTE
I must say that I am really tempted, but no one's biting on my existing Surface Go
which has 3 years warranty.
pilotsnoopy likes this.

Old 01-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #374
High Supremacy Member

Carousell has some great deals.
Some user was selling the legendary M3, 8gb + 128gb without LTE
I must say that I am really tempted, but no one's biting on my existing Surface Go
which has 3 years warranty.
Since u have warranty i suppose its easier to sell?
My warranty has expired so i am still waiting for buyers.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:37 PM   #375

Since u have warranty i suppose its easier to sell?
My warranty has expired so i am still waiting for buyers.
Not exactly. Have been swatting flies for the past few weeks
The offers I have received are ~$350 - $450 range and that is for the 8gb - 128gb variant. I was willing to accept a $400 offer as I wanted to trade up to the Go 2 but the buyer mia-ed

Guess I will keep it for now

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.