Surface Pro (5)

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bingoo... Idk if its worth getting anot. but i recall, they cover accidental dmgs all these

If you r referring to 'Microsoft complete' warranty, it is only + one more year, total 2yr, I asked them before.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually can consider surface pro 4. Quite good deal with pen somemore. I read surface pro 4 and 5 kind of little differences

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u all use screen protectors or TP for surface device?

I only use skin on the back of my SP4
https://dbrand.com/
This is to prevent scratches on the back of the device if i rest it on the table.

Nvr use a screen protector or any case. The feel will not be the same if writing or drawing on it. And case adds weight, defect the purpose of getting a surface in the first place. That's just me. I use a laptop bag.

Someone crack his screen even with a UAG hard case. Just handle with case.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only use skin on the back of my SP4
https://dbrand.com/
This is to prevent scratches on the back of the device if i rest it on the table.

Nvr use a screen protector or any case. The feel will not be the same if writing or drawing on it. And case adds weight, defect the purpose of getting a surface in the first place. That's just me. I use a laptop bag.

Someone crack his screen even with a UAG hard case. Just handle with case.

Can surface pro 4 skin fit surface pro 5?

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can surface pro 4 skin fit surface pro 5?

On the outside, both r surprised to be the same. I will get the skin even if it is only meant for sp4

R u intending to get sp4 or the new SP?

ExArchz

Reaction score
I see. I read alot of comments on how TP makes touch screen a little off.

Im considering surface pro skin too. Im using one on my phone. Idk if pro 4 one fits the pro 2017 since they are the same externally just the corners abit rounded

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. I read alot of comments on how TP makes touch screen a little off.

Im considering surface pro skin too. Im using one on my phone. Idk if pro 4 one fits the pro 2017 since they are the same externally just the corners abit rounded
For me, since I haven't get the new SP, I will wait for dbrand to come out, but if there's a need, I will still get the skin for sp4

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the outside, both r surprised to be the same. I will get the skin even if it is only meant for sp4

R u intending to get sp4 or the new SP?

Not sure which model to get. Seems like no much difference so thinking of surface pro 4

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure which model to get. Seems like no much difference so thinking of surface pro 4

Batt life is the most significant improvement. That's one of the main reason why I m upgrading. :D

Anyway, if this is ur new Surface product, go for SP4.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Batt life is the most significant improvement. That's one of the main reason why I m upgrading. :D

I wrote to dbrands. They didn't say when they will release skins for SP5

Vassago

Reaction score
Hey guys , I am stuck setting up surface pro 2017. It is stuck at scale files to one drive? I said yes or no. The screen still did not proceed to next page.

SpeedWeed

Master Member
Reaction score

the lte is important and the improved battery life

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.