T100 Windows 8.1 Tablet by Asus

Chee_Hian

Reaction score
No diff..just a different angle.. because you can't really tell how much is the SD card protuding out..

Chee_Hian

Reaction score
How does this compare to the Lenovo Miix 10? So for no one posted on it here but the specs are good....Interested in Dell Venue 11 too but heard the Customer service sucks....

Miix Gen 1 is last gen Atom (Clover Trail).

Miix Gen 2 is 8" tablet. Specs is the same as the T100.

miragez

Reaction score
Miix Gen 1 is last gen Atom (Clover Trail).

Miix Gen 2 is 8" tablet. Specs is the same as the T100.

Any news for battery usage ?

Example if your charging the tablet, while using it at the same time does the battery decrease much faster than charging ? Or it will still charge faster even when utilizing it ?

Can you load video player like kmplayer or splayer on test a video or movie does it lag on playing 720p or 1080p ? ( does the touch also work on it )

Can you load xmplay, does the touch on the tablet works ?

Have you tried with some stylus ?

Last edited:

Chee_Hian

Reaction score
Any news for battery usage ?

Example if your charging the tablet, while using it at the same time does the battery decrease much faster than charging ? Or it will still charge faster even when utilizing it ?

Can you load video player like kmplayer or splayer on test a video or movie does it lag on playing 720p or 1080p ? ( does the touch also work on it )

Can you load xmplay, does the touch on the tablet works ?

Have you tried with some stylus ?

You can charge and use the tablet at the same time. It will take about 45 mins to charge 10 percent when using. I was testing in my earlier post playing the MKV. That is using the provided 2A charger (Similar to iPAD charger)

Using the PC to charge will take a long time but can be done. PC wise it will take about 5hours to charge 50%

I have not tried charging it when its off.

I will try the xmplay later..and i dun have a stylus to test with...the Surface
pro stylus that i have definitely cannot work.

Last edited:

Chee_Hian

Reaction score
Is the usb port the same as ports used by mobile phones these days?

It is a standard mini usb port which you can use a normal mini usb cable to charge an android phone.

You will need the converter cable below to plugin a usb drive or hdd.
MINI-USB-To-USB-Female-3.jpg

Chee_Hian

Reaction score
An update...

Xmplay works on touchscreen. but the default skin is sooo...small, but the touchscreen can be used.

miragez

Reaction score
An update...

Xmplay works on touchscreen. but the default skin is sooo...small, but the touchscreen can be used.

Thanks for the great news.

If possible on some average test how many 1080p video will it be able to play using the previous test you have with full charged:

1080P MKV via Mediaplayer Classic Home

Volume is at 50%

derekcai

Reaction score
It is a standard mini usb port which you can use a normal mini usb cable to charge an android phone.

You will need the converter cable below to plugin a usb drive or hdd.
MINI-USB-To-USB-Female-3.jpg

Can i clarify, it is the micro usb that is standard on android phones right? The picture you posted and what you said, mini usb, is used on older devices in the past. Thanks for all the pictures and inputs on the t100!

Chee_Hian

Reaction score
Can i clarify, it is the micro usb that is standard on android phones right? The picture you posted and what you said, mini usb, is used on older devices in the past. Thanks for all the pictures and inputs on the t100!

Yeah its the micro usb used on android phones, the image i put up was mini usb.
my bad

alyssax

Reaction score
I'll get the dell venue pro 11 if you are planning to spend any amount of time - larger screen and nicer keyboard. T100 for casual, light use.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.