Xiaomi MIPAD 4

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea what is the biggest sd card Mipad4 can take? I am thinking if it can take big external memory, i may want to use it to replace my Mipad1 which I am using for watching videos and reading books nia
I'll try my 128GB once it reaches me. Ziming Global just shipped mine after more than a week.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

laironpark

Reaction score
Delivered just now, box is sealed. :s12:

pFXgojM.jpg

hUobuwq.jpg

Cd6emsP.jpg

Last edited:

laironpark

Reaction score
Note - have to be careful when using it without a back cover as the camera bump can easily be dented or scratch. So watch it when placing on hard surfaces.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received mine too. Look more like Rose gold than gold. Very slim and light. The slim bezel very chio.
3WRaiR8l.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is chio. Make me wanna place my order now.

Sent from 外太空 using GAGT

laironpark

Reaction score
Tried unlocking but unsuccessful, ask me to wait 30 days. zzzzzzzz

Mi Mover app is not working properly too. Install the apk, but it doesn't appear in the additional setting like in the phone. When the app is open, it goes straight into scanning for QR code as sender, when what I wanted is for the tablet to be on the receiving mode. There is no setting to change it unlike in the phone where we can select either as sender or receiver in the additional settings menu. zzzzzzz

moshka

Reaction score
Anyone can help me? Does football manager Touch 2018 able to play in this tab? Just check on playstore if enable to purchase the game..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all getting this though it is on China ROM, and unknown if it may get global ROM or not?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.